escYOUnited

Administrator
norway_640.png

Ringdalen

Re: NORWAY 2018

Let´s "Grab The Moment" and send something awesome once again xheya

ScarlettGirl

Not sure if this is interesting for anyone, but Jan Fredrik won´t be in charge for 2018 or the future. Stig Karlsen will take over completely.

Pawhlen

Not sure if this is interesting for anyone, but Jan Fredrik won´t be in charge for 2018 or the future. Stig Karlsen will take over completely.

A bit of a shame since Jan Fredrik is extreme passioned about ESC and MGP, a bit hyperactive though.

ScarlettGirl

A bit of a shame since Jan Fredrik is extreme passioned about ESC and MGP, a bit hyperactive though.

I think the reasons n many people weren't too enthusiastic about him being in charge, was because he was so pleased with himself that Kristian Valen was his big "star" in the show

Neo

Very good news that Stig Karlsen is taking sole charge. He will actively target writers and producers and involve more in the selection process.

Jan Fredrik Karlsen is living in the past, both musically and also when it comes to MGP. He also lacks nous TBPF.

ScarlettGirl

Very good news that Stig Karlsen is taking sole charge. He will actively target writers and producers and involve more in the selection process.

Jan Fredrik Karlsen is living in the past, both musically and also when it comes to MGP. He also lacks nous TBPF.

We´ll see I guess. I try to not get my hopes up. I just hope for good songs.

Neo

An example would be last two ESC winning songs and also artists were deeper, more serious, sincere. I bet this fact would fly straight past Jan Fredrik who has an outdated preconceived idea or formula of what works, it certainly sounds that way from all his comments.

Stig might pick up the bigger trends and see where the focus needs to be. If he's really clever and has studied the big waves he might even foresee when the pendulum swings back the other way and serious becomes old etc.

Romeo

Marcus & Martinus will be 16 in February so they can enter Eurovision!!!!!!!!!!!

VikingTiger

Marcus & Martinus will be 16 in February so they can enter Eurovision!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if Marcus and Martinius were to participate I cant see how they could not loose the MGP - at least if the general level of the songs doesn't improve significantly from the past two years. Their music definitely isn't my style... but one cant argue that they reflect popular music in Norway these days.

Realest

Didnt know that they were singers, when I saw them on Eurovision, but just listened a few tracks. I really could imagine them winning one time or getting at least Top 3.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

If that song is a representation of the Norweigan popular music scene then I really do worry for you. :'D I don't think i've ever heard such an soulless mess of a pop song. :? Sung by an equally soulless mess of a duo.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Somewhere in a stately manor on the Norwegian coast, Vivi Stenberg is WEEPING

ScarlettGirl

Marcus & Martinus are lovely boys, but their music is not in my age group, so for now, no thank you.
I just hope next years MGP will be better, now that JFK is out. I have much more faith in Stig Karlsen, as long as he doesn´t use this years script writers :? The way they explained the voting was like a kiddies show... it was embarrassing to watch...
(I love Line though xheart )

Top Bottom