Contact us

Zumkotzen ++++++++++++++++++

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Zumkotzen +++++++++

OMG, been focused so much on WV that I only noticed when I checked the final list of competitors for NSC 96 that Zumkotzen was there!

Welcome Mozz! That means I'm no longer the noobiest n00b xyaay xcheer :lol:

Mozz

OMG, been focused so much on WV that I only noticed when I checked the final list of competitors for NSC 96 that Zumkotzen was there!

Welcome Mozz! That means I'm no longer the noobiest n00b xyaay xcheer :lol:

:lol:
No now I'm the baby duck here xcheer

Thanks Gary, it's good to be here :p

Mozz

Welcome Mozz, glad to see you here xheart

Thank you Alex, nice to see you see here xrunhug

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Zumkotzen +++++++++ NSC 96 ++++ SAULE (feat. Charlie Winston) +++ DUSTY MEN ++++

xyaay Congrats for qualifying here, Mozz! :eek: Something that I'm pretty sure won't happen once I'm here, in 2015, maybe? xthink :lol:

xup

Mozz

Re: Zumkotzen +++++++++ NSC 96 ++++ SAULE (feat. Charlie Winston) +++ DUSTY MEN ++++

xyaay Congrats for qualifying here, Mozz! :eek: Something that I'm pretty sure won't happen once I'm here, in 2015, maybe? xthink :lol:

xup

Thank you ES xlove. I will wait for you even if it has be to a whole lifetime :lol:. No, jk. I expect that you'll arrive sometime late autumn or in the winter. Sometime in the near future :D

Paper7

Also a late welcome from me to the rooster you chick! ^^

Mozz

Also a late welcome from me to the rooster you chick! ^^

Gee, thanks Paper. It's good to be called a chick. Finally. Chicks are considered hot ;)

Mozz

Re: Zumkotzen +++++++++ NSC 98 +++++++++

::zum Entry for NSC 98 June 2013

Nits - Soap Bubble Box

(audio is slightly soft)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
@Mozz Jesus finding your thread was as difficult as finding a needle in the midst of a haystack. :lol: You haven't forgotten that you've got one, have you? I just needed to say that this song kept me hooked up the whole edition, Simply a masterpiece and definitely, and imo, the best ever you've sent! xlove Thanks for sending and sharing it, I'm very happy it got PQ, it's the least it deserved. Congrats! :D xup

Top Bottom