Contact us

WV Spinoff 153 | CIRCUSVISION - RESULTS WITHIN

Uto

Veteran
Congrats to whoever was Bulgaria. Wasn't the clownest entry out there I thought, but others might disagree. Certainly a circus though.

iowapron thanks for hosting. Loved how much nonsense was put into this, even emulating a true Niko/Hiji hosting making an impressive number of blunders during results and generally not making a whole lot of sense half the time. Was definitely a shitshow of clown-tier wiggery.

Shame on the people who voted for The Netherlands. Thank you for your votes!

iowacorn

Congrats to whoever was Bulgaria. Wasn't the clownest entry out there I thought, but others might disagree. Certainly a circus though.

iowapron thanks for hosting. Loved how much nonsense was put into this, even emulating a true Niko/Hiji hosting making an impressive number of blunders during results and generally not making a whole lot of sense half the time. Was definitely a shitshow of clown-tier wiggery.

Shame on the people who voted for The Netherlands. Thank you for your votes!

lmao thank you for getting what I did. I normally would have prepped all the scoreboards in advance, but I was like... what a shitshow this would be if I did it live... It took 3 hour and was full of mistakes. It's what we deserve here xheart

• Fuego
Reactions: Uto

empo21

Veteran
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I will post a more sober response later but OMG

theditz83

Veteran
Nice, a strong finish for me with those 13 points boosting us to (almost) left hand side.

Congrats :bg: - this circus clownery shambles wouldn't have been the same bodouchu! xcrazy Great to see :es: in second as well - another great entry.

Thanks for all the support for Veronica the Rat and her South African bedroom-producers 🐀 Nice to see I got points from exactly half of my competitors in the end xup

:8: :cy: Nebraska xlove
:7: :es: :de: :au: xlove
:5: :seou: :ma: xlove
:2: :cali: xlove
:1: :il: :ua: :bg: xlove

Great hosting American state with sweet vegetable niblets 😋 Twas delicious x

empo21

Veteran
Happy new year!!!

Thank you for your votes and support. Valentina Hasan is such an icon, I'm happy she won xheart it was such a nice new years surprise!!!!

Happy to host the first 2022 spinoff too (fingers crossed for a fun theme aksksksk)

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
How did my 12 win it is such a masterpiece OMG congrats empo but I'm unfulfit

and thanks to all who voted for Schl ewig bis in alle #Ewigkeit lol such clownery let wait for OM result now

and ofc thanks bbg iowacorn for a hot mess show :*

ferret

What? :mad: 4th place??? This is a fucking circus, friends. 🎪
Every time I send something original, creative and unconventional entries, there is someone who will send:
- Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Maruv, etc.
- A very famous song that participated in 137 contests, a billion views on YouTube
- Neglects the spin-off theme (gets zero points from me for this trick)
- Wins the spin-off, easily and naturally, without a single claim :mrgreen::mrgreen:
My real entry met the first three criteries, so why didn't it win?!@&#%!?? Who is to blame? Obviously a ferret.
Happy New Year, dear ones! 🤡

Thank you @iowacorn for this circus, I'm sure you kept my participation here a secret! xlove

Looren

Veteran
Every time I send something original, creative and unconventional entries, there is someone who will send:
- A very famous song that participated in 137 contests, a billion views on YouTube
- Wins the spin-off, easily and naturally, without a single claim :mrgreen::mrgreen:
My real entry met the first three criteries, so why didn't it win?!@&#%!?? Who is to blame? Obviously a ferret.

Thank you @iowacorn for this circus, I'm sure you kept my participation here a secret! xlove

It didn't win 'cause it's dogshit just like your behavior

hijirio

Veteran
Thanks everyone for 3rd place xheart It’s my first medal in a spin off after a year or so.

Congratulations empo!!!! You are one of my favorite hosts, so I’m looking forward to what you’ll bring.
On the other hand, I wish everyone in the forum had the civil behaviour and the basic morals to include a congrats message for the winner in their posts. That’s the very least one can expect.

DenizESC

Banned

28378589_1190990750937392_3720281589755405060_n.png

ferret

badsanta.gif

iowacorn

, I wish everyone in the forum had the civil behaviour and the basic morals to include a congrats message for the winner in their posts.l
And thank the host 💅.

Hey @ferret. Since most of us have never met you, it’s hard to gauge your tone of your messages.

But I will say this: your reaction to the results doesn’t feel right. Actually, when I won the last spin-off, I was really happy and excited. Your message about how if you had sent a wellknown song you would’ve won instead… it sucked to see. Again, my context is being on this forum and never winning NSC or spin-offs for years. I’ve been back for a bit over a year now and I’ve seen you win at least 3 contests… so now it was my turn to win and seeing someone I supported in their wins (omg that Rufus song will always be a staple on my playlist) rain on my parade about my win really irked me.

I like doing this contests with you and really appreciate your taste and humour a lot of the time, but for the sake of our lovely community here, be a bit more tactful in how you react to other people’s wins.

This is a warm place at the end of the day and a great refuge from our stupid society, let’s keep it that way 😊

@empo21, I can’t wait for your hosting!!! 🥵

Last edited:
Top Bottom