Contact us

Live WV 184 DUBROVNIK | 🏁 GRAND FINAL 🏁 RESULT SHOW: TONIGHT at 20:30 CEST by JonUtoSand

Charly

WV-FINALE.png

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome to the Grand Final of ther One Hundred and Eighty Fourth
WorldVision Song Contest.

Dame i gospodo,

Dobrodošli u Veliko Finale Sto osamdeset četvrte
WorldVision Song Contest.

Please welcome your host, Molimo dobrodošlicu vašem domaćinu

8ed7a4c8-4663-4d8f-b045-d6cc8d758f26.jpg

Charly

Let the show begin!

Start sending your votes by clicking the image below

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WORLDVISION STATEMENT

Earlier today, it has come to our attention that the votes of the Russian jury submitted in the first semi-final voting are invalid, due to the juror voting for the same country/region twice. This voting mistake has not been noticed until now and the overall results of the semi-final are changed somewhat, with one country (Pacific States) qualifying instead of another country/region.

However, the results of the first semi-final have already been revealed, including the result Pacific States got overall. After careful consideration and following the precedent we've set in the previous editions, the region will not be joining the final of the current edition, but instead be pre-qualified in the next one.

We'd like to take this occasion to remind everyone to take a moment and double-check your votes when you send them (especially if it is near the deadline) because, as much as our hosts are amazing at what they do, they are only human and can miss a mistake such as this.​

ShoeFlo

I wonder how it's possible to give two different figures to one country/region within one voting ... when you enter the points in the excel cells you must see the doubling.
Very sus

But congrats Gera for PQ xheart

Uto

Veteran
WORLDVISION STATEMENT

Earlier today, it has come to our attention that the votes of the Russian jury submitted in the first semi-final voting are invalid, due to the juror voting for the same country/region twice. This voting mistake has not been noticed until now and the overall results of the semi-final are changed somewhat, with one country (Pacific States) qualifying instead of another country/region.

However, the results of the first semi-final have already been revealed, including the result Pacific States got overall. After careful consideration and following the precedent we've set in the previous editions, the region will not be joining the final of the current edition, but instead be pre-qualified in the next one.

We'd like to take this occasion to remind everyone to take a moment and double-check your votes when you send them (especially if it is near the deadline) because, as much as our hosts are amazing at what they do, they are only human and can miss a mistake such as this.​

Yup my bad, I apologize. Mira voted at like 19:59 and Charly wanted results the same night so I was hurrying myself and didn't check, instead immediately moving my focus on producing the results for Charly.

Uto

Veteran
I wonder how it's possible to give two different figures to one country/region within one voting ... when you enter the points in the excel cells you must see the doubling.
Very sus

But congrats Gera for PQ xheart
Because you aren´t looking at the cell, you are looking to the left of the screen where the country names are, there's an indicator on the row number that tells you the row you are on. Right finger is on the up and down keys, left finger on the number keys, eyes are to the left of the screen. You won't see it. This is why, like many others, I have that summation in there to check if it's 58, but I never checked, I immediately had to produce results and forgot.

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
R.984a8497d44f446acef29b35b9364ec1

Last edited:

John1

WORLDVISION STATEMENT

You're such a slay for this @Gera11 xheart

Looren

Veteran
:fr: voted

Very good final, would've liked to give higher points to some songs and to score some others

John1

::brit votes are now... in! I'm so glad to see that my top-pointers made it through to the grand final and that some other entries were there to fill my top. They are all strong, though my top 3 is actually slaying. xheat

Fierro

Worst final in a while imo
Still we have gathered our Top-10, these countries can be proud 🦚

Charly

The voting period has ended;

@Uto , the man with the excel sheets and envelope of results will annoounce the result show in due course

Uto

Veteran
Due course will probably be Tuesday as I will actually have to work today at work. Normal days I can slack off a bit and then work a bit extra on others, but today colleagues rely on me getting my shit done on time.

So yeah I will let you guys know, but I'm eyeballing Tuesday 20:30 CEST.

Top Bottom