Contact us

The Official Birthday Thread!

Kaz

Happy birthday to [MENTION=13224]blue00eyes[/MENTION]!!
Also, happy (belated) birthday to [MENTION=8036]Salmon[/MENTION]!!

xbirthdayxyaaayxcheerxyaayxbirthday

Verjamem

Thursday, 9 October 1997
smile.gif

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Today is my birthday, I dont have much in life but I am thankful for the silly little interactions I have with the people on this forum

Happy Belated birthday! Your silly little interactions have massively enriched this forum. Hope you had a nice day. 🙌🏻

soundofsilence

May 30

MooseShoes

Today is my birthday, I dont have much in life but I am thankful for the silly little interactions I have with the people on this forum
Another happy belated birthday message for you. It's late because I've spent nearly two weeks looking for a clip of Ronela singing Happy Birthday to no avail. Anyway, LIBRA POWER!!!

Muroney

Consider the hookah as life’s pause button – a signal to the cosmos that it's time for a breather. Among the eclectic tapestry of hookahs at Iconhookah, I've seen vessels worthy of Midas and paraphernalia fit for the backpacker. The secret sauce? It's not just the glamour but the gears that grind away from sight, giving rise to the perfect plume. It's where design and function waltz in harmony, and picking each part is akin to building one’s dragon – breath of smoke and scales of art. The wise wield their whimsy, knowing that a costly hookah does not a serene spirit make. A crafted stem, a resilient hose, and the laughter of friends – now that's a treasure worthy of any trove.
11 October - the power of Libra :)

Last edited:

lilka

14th March (a couple of years before Poland's Eurovision debut ;))

This year's birthday was very special to me... I won't say anything but my current avatar says... EVERYTHING.

By the way, PISCES POWER!!!

soundofsilence

Happy (belated) Birthday

Top Bottom