Super Moderator
Staff member

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Sweden || WV95 || Updates!

Eho8kCD.gif

TV4 said:
This is typically where we would post all the information on our selected artist for the new edition coming up, however this time that is not the purpose of this post. There is another reason I am posting here, some of you are already aware but now I am making it official for all of you to see, I will taking break from WV for 95, possibly 96 also. I will tell you why, I am tired. I am physically and mentally exhausted, I am working most days and then I am coming home with several duties to do in WV and other things I must do in life, and I tell you I can't keep it up and something must give, for me it means WV needs to be pushed aside for a short while so I can gather myself back. It hasn't particularly helped either that in the previous edition just gone I was left to fulfill all the mod duties alone without any help (apart from the 2 LLs Flo had to host). All this together is severely damaging my enthusiasm for WV, a contest I am starting to feel more like an outsider in. I need this break to help recover and energise myself and assess my future in WV. See you all in 96, 97 or whenever.

DenizESC

Banned

Aww that's be a huge loss for WV tbh, you're easily one of the best members imho... But I understand your point and so much duties must be really exhausting I can only imagine and btw I think it would be even, much, very, worse if you completely lost your enthusiasm and left us for good... :( so take ur break and come back 139% stronger :lol: xlove

SaladBreak

xcry

Take your time, we will wait patiently for the great return.

xlove

DaFlo

Banned

Very deserved break. It was shocking to see none of the other mods doing anything last edition. And I imagine it's like that for quite some time.

Hope you come back with lots of motivation and hits, enjoy the WV free time 🙌

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Aww that's be a huge loss for WV tbh, you're easily one of the best members imho... But I understand your point and so much duties must be really exhausting I can only imagine and btw I think it would be even, much, very, worse if you completely lost your enthusiasm and left us for good... :( so take ur break and come back 139% stronger :lol: xlove

Aw thank you, I didn't think anyone thought of me as 'one of the best', that perked me up a little. :mrgreen: Thank you very much for understanding and hopefully I will feel reinvigorated and ready to go after my break. You'll have to channel your inner Ashley next edition to fill the void. :lol:

Ausesken

We'll miss you Ashley xheart but your reasons to take the break(s) are very logical and understandable. Please come back soon xrunhug

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

xcry

Take your time, we will wait patiently for the great return.

xlove

xlove xkiss Save the hits for my return, if you're feeling particularly pot f, then wv95 is that edition to feel i.

Very deserved break. It was shocking to see none of the other mods doing anything last edition. And I imagine it's like that for quite some time.

Hope you come back with lots of motivation and hits, enjoy the WV free time ��

Yessss, enjoy your edition without me and however many millenniums long it will be x Things should change hopefully. :D Brace yourself for my return then. :cool:

We'll miss you Ashley xheart but your reasons to take the break(s) are very logical and understandable. Please come back soon xrunhug

Thank you Olga xheart xkiss enjoy your Ashley-less time in WV. :D See you soon xo

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I'm sad you feel this way Ashley (I already knew of course as I spoke to you recently). I think a month or two away will do you good. Those two months I took away a while back when I was burned out and having outside forum emotional problems I think really helped me. I came back feeling a lot more positive. Of course, we're not in the same situation, and you've got so much physical stuff piling up with WorldVision duties, as well as work stuff. I bet it's overwhelming. You've made an understandable and sensible decision.

You seriously need to look into getting a couple of extra mods maybe. Hope you'll be back soon though, when you're good and readyxheartxrunhug

ZoboCamel

Sad to hear about your burnout, Ashley - I may not always be the biggest fan of your songs, but you obviously do a lot to help out around the WV community (and occasionally send hot hits we both agree on, like Dinah Nah xheat).

I know myself how the WV burnout feels when you're busy with work, but I'm not a mod - so I can only imagine how much harder it is for you to keep up with everything on that end. Here's hoping the break, as long as it needs to be, helps give you a bit of a refresher.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member

Oh no :( Seeing everyone taking a break and leaving, this is super depressing, man ;_;

It's understandable though, you had to do all the Mod work by your own for quite a long time while you still have to do your real job which is time consuming as it is, and the exhaustion had to caught up with you at some point...

I felt this contest fatigue too (at the moment the English region snatching renewed my interest quite a bit, at least for the near future), but I never went through with it. I don't know why, though. Lol. It's so easy to pull off the plug for FSC or NSC, but not for WV. But seeing you taking an indefinite break really shook up my world, so to say...the contest won't be as enjoyable without you. So come baaaaaackkkkkkkkk. As soon as you get a well deserved rest of course xheart

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

MerryPartialBat-max-1mb.gif

Just me casually sliding on back into the wv section after basically never leaving on my half arsed break. Watch this space. xo

Ausesken

Re: Sweden || WV95 || Am back cookin' again.

I’m thrilled to see you back in WV xlove what are you cooking? Don’t burn it.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

xcheer Sweden is back!

Woah yes, Sweden is very much ready to party. We're in an eternal state of party. We're just sad Nives Celsius isn't Swedish.

I’m thrilled to see you back in WV xlove what are you cooking? Don’t burn it.

Maybe some Caramel? xheat

sadly not this time though x

DenizESC

Banned

Wow we missed you so much in WV xlove happy the break won't be extended ! You just join along with me and WV immediately gets that much hotter xheat

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Sweden || WV96 || got a gif or 2 for you

Eho8kCD.gif

TV4 said:
We're in party mode for our grand return after a short break. We asked our elite expert panel for their opinions on a selections of possible songs and artists and with half the responses in, things are clear! Keep them eyes peeled for the hit coming your way. :D

KindShimmeringBlobfish-max-1mb.gif
LikelyAmusingBasilisk-max-1mb.gif

blatantly obvious hint gifs for who I send

Thoughts: Why has no one on Azerbaijan thought to send Arash and slay? xthink the rules makes him eligible for Azerbaijan because he represented them in esc. [lesson of the day if you didn't know]

Top Bottom