60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Gosh, Poland is really triggering me with some of the songs in this NF. Why bring along the kryptonite when I'm such a good Polish supporter with my Polish tea mugs, Polish plates, my Polish cousin, Polish friends and my Polish Michałki chocolates I'm eating right now? I was Team Poland but I was let down tonight. But that's ok, you can redeem yourselves next year with Justyna Steczkowska
Relieved_Emoji_2.png
And you can pick Alicja tonight to get a nice respectable 7 or 8 points from me.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm not that impressed by the overall level :( Like most other NFs in Europe this year...

My favorites are Felivers and Blanka.
Jann seems to be quite a big favorite with the audience, but I really dislike his song

Mainshow

Veteran
Blanka as a vocalist is way worse than Margaret.
I can´t believe there are Polish fans hoping for "Solo" to be sent to Liverpool

Decayingbooks

I'm not that impressed by the overall level :( Like most other NFs in Europe this year...

My favorites are Felivers and Blanka.
Yann seems to be quite a big favorite with the audience, but I really dislike his song
I agree regarding the songs and vocals, but the production and camerawork of the polish broadcaster has been top notch

Mainshow

Veteran
:ie: by far

There were some weak vocals in our NF mostly in parts of the performances but nothing that would make my ears bleed (see Public Image Ltd (Hawaii). Now this was shockingly, ridiculously awful and painful.
You missed half of the performances - Natasza was absolutely horrible - on a Public Image LTD kind of level (I´m not exaggerating!) and Ahlena was horrible, as well... the 2nd part of the Polish NF was really "better", though.

Mainshow

Veteran
Did Ochman put on some weight on his booty or is that suit simply not looking that good on him?

Semra

Ochman
How did you find this quality last year, Poland? I didn't watch the NF. Was he the only one, I mean he's so professional. One would have thought he'd inspire more high class artists to take part this year

Bmbriga

There were moments when I was thinking something is very wrong with their sound system and mics and then Ochman casually walks in and shows us everything is completely fine.

Top Bottom