13 10.9%

6 5.0%

7 5.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Poland-scaled.jpg

Preuss

"Fire Of Love (Pali sie)" grew on me like crazy during the rehearsals and I adore Tulia's live performance. Sad they didn't make it

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Who's the girl next to him ?

Wait what? You didn't recognize somebody who came 2nd in ESC but you recognized somebody who flopped in the semifinal?

FRFanESC

Wait what? You didn't recognize somebody who came 2nd in ESC but you recognized somebody who flopped in the semifinal?

I'm really interested in the contest since 2016. The first time I heard about the contest was in 2011, even though I knew "Allez ola olé" without knowing it participated in the contest (since it was a huge huge hit in France).

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I'm really interested in the contest since 2016. The first time I heard about the contest was in 2011, even though I knew "Allez ola olé" without knowing it participated in the contest (since it was a huge huge hit in France).

Mhm, ok. How old are you? I assume you're quite young.

Loindici

Veteran
offtopic, but would 2020 be another year with internal selection? Gliwice-Silesia seems to be loading with expense.

lilka

To be fair, she looks a bit different from what she used to like like back in 1994 :D

Obviously, she's 47 today!

BTW, why isn't Wiktoria Gabor a little older? Her JESC entry is great! x12sxyes

A-lister

Veteran
BTW, why isn't Wiktoria Gabor a little older? Her JESC entry is great! x12sxyes

With the last two jESC entries (2018-2019) Poland is becoming a bit of a jESC superpower, it's almost a bit embarrassing that the jESC entries are far stronger than the ESC ones... sure both of them would need some production revamp and they both have a bit of childishness to them, but it's acceptable being jESC afterall, still hope that Poland could re-think their ESC approach as well, in the end of the day very few care about jESC so while it's nice that TVP finally do some effort there, it's far more needed in the adult version.

simonPL

Well, next year we are starting with transferring our JESC winners to main contest. :cool:

And speaking of ESC2020... maybe we will get lucky and suprisingly Poland will send something that will not end up on the borderline. It looks like Universal Music Poland is interested in ESC in these years, so even without support from TVP they still can gain something. They try and try and try... Maybe it'll click this time.

ESC94

Well, next year we are starting with transferring our JESC winners to main contest. :cool:

And speaking of ESC2020... maybe we will get lucky and suprisingly Poland will send something that will not end up on the borderline. It looks like Universal Music Poland is interested in ESC in these years, so even without support from TVP they still can gain something. They try and try and try... Maybe it'll click this time.

Yeah, I hope so. Would be interesting to see how :pl: would do as host and which city would be hosting. I would prefer Krakow.

Yoozek

We are starting and finishing at the very same year my friend cause the list ain't that long. Maybe till then she'll manage to get those braces off..

Or we're doing the """San Marino?.. ohh, that one..""" way now - sending same person 4 times in a row? :lol:

tuorem

Veteran
I'd like a banger in 2020. "My Słowianie" will be six years old, "Anyone I Want To Be" could have worked in the contest... It's about time we have another uptempo track from Poles, something playful that makes an impact.

Top Bottom