Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Canuck

Re: Paperland sends "Bodyslam - คิดฮอด" to WLSC#9!

very interesting choice, thai and southeastern asian music in general is rarely seen in nsc... great to see something new ^.^

Paper7

Thanks for your comment :)

I really like asian music (especially crossover-mixes like this) and i think, there is not so few in the NSC according to other online contests. But im not angry, if it would be more in future :mrgreen:

Paper7

Since i'm on 4th place on WL (wooohooo :D), i will post a hint for my first NSC-Entry, which is decided since i've joined the Waiting List.

Hint:

More: The act was never on NSC before, exist since more than 10 years and winning some awards in their home country. The song is mostly in english and a little in foreign language and has female/male vocals. Many people who say, they dislike asian music and have it commend by me, like it. Some or all members (the act has 3, 4, or 5 members) came from a english speaking country back to asia (they have asian forefathers).

Last edited:

anselm

Since i'm on 4th place on WL (wooohooo :D), i will post a hint for my first NSC-Entry, which is decided since i've joined the Waiting List.

Hint:

More: The act was never on NSC before, exist since more than 10 years and winning some awards in their home country. The song is mostly in english and a little in foreign language and has female/male vocals. Many people who say, they dislike asian music and have it commend by me, like it. Some or all members (the act has 3, 4, or 5 members) came from a english speaking country back to asia (they have asian forefathers).

Luckily we'll have a lot of time to figure that out :p (Sorry, I hope for the opposite of course :lol:)

Paper7

Luckily we'll have a lot of time to figure that out :p (Sorry, I hope for the opposite of course :lol:)

Oh, i know it ^^ I think, after 4 months would be the earliest point for me to join, because no one seems to want whitdraw and nobody has missed one single contest actually. I only hope, that i didnt have to vote a complete year in the WL-Jury (i've joined in may).

Paper7

Edit: Again... i detect that i decided to early... now i held an NF, so scroll down :mrgreen:

After 3rd last place at WLSC9, i have thinked about a song, which will work better (naturally, the song must be loved by me) and i remember this:

SNAP! - Beauty Queen

SNAP! is a international known german dj project from the 90s, especially famous for their greatest hits "The Power" and "Rhytmn is a dancer" who was both #1 hits in several countries all arround the world in 1990/1992. Rhytm is a dancer was also a little hit in year 2003 and 2008 in new mixes (UK: #17, #23).

Their singles with chart positions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snap!#Singles

Beauty Queen (from 2005) was never a hit or was even charted... i found, that this was very undeserved and hope it will doing well in WLSC10 :D

Question: How can i make a picture with a youtube-link in my signature? I see some in other signatures, but i cannot do this with the usual code i know from other forums. :confused:

Last edited:

apasionata

Veteran
Re: Paperland sends "SNAP! - Beauty Queen" to WLSC10!

Here's an example, just copy this in your signature settings (of course with other IMG and YT link :lol:):

* Make a quote of this post and do what I told you! :mrgreen:

Paper7

Re: Paperland sends "SNAP! - Beauty Queen" to WLSC10!

This is exactly the way i'm doing it :?

As a test, i copy your code completly (with gaga) and it doesnt work in my signature.

But when i post the pic i want in a normal posting, it will working:

Edit: Oh... i found out, whats the problem. It works only with pics, i have upload to esctoday xrofl3
I tought, the upload was only a comfort thing, but its a solution to protect the forum from much to great signature pictures :D

Last edited:

Paper7

Re: Paperland NF

Unexpexcted NF:

Snap! - Beauty Queen

Monophon - Secret Island

Post in this thead, which is your fav! :)

Last edited:

Simon87

Re: Paperland: Two songs NF!

Monophon - Secret Island :)

zechhh

Re: Paperland: Two songs NF! Monophon versus SNAP!

Monophon for me as well.

Grinch

Beauty Queen is fun but Secret Island can do better in WLSC

lowyby

Monophon is the most beautiful!
Could you pleaaase take a look at my NF :) , It's only 3 songs c:

Cooler

Banned

I say Monophon as well. :p

imthero

Nooo, Monophon was gonna be my next NSC entry :lol:

Paper7

OK, i think that SNAP! has no chance to win and i'm happy with that, because i also like Monophone's song more :D

Paperland will send Monophone - Secret Island! :cool: Thanks for voting guys!

Nooo, Monophon was gonna be my next NSC entry :lol:

:mrgreen:

It doesnt exist a rule against a participation in both contests ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom