Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Paper7

Re: Paperland: Which Paperian artist will come back for NSC 102?

Another act which didnt made it to NSC 102 is.....

The Bianca Story

The entered with "Afraid of the World" in NSC 85 (and at the same time with Lazy Boy in FSC). So Lazy Boy wasnt an option and they choosed this song which some people already know from FIC ^^

The Bianca Story - Dancing People Are Never Wrong

Left:
Clazziquai Project (NSC 89)
Sa Ding Ding (NSC 91)

Clazziquai Project or Sa Ding Ding????? One is clear: the entrant will be from Asia this time ^^

on the next two posts i will show you both songs... but wont reveal the entry directly ;) That will happens in the third posting :p

Luki

PLEASE LET IT BE SA DING DING! xheart

Paper7

Maybe the Paperian Act for NSC 102????

Clazziquai Project

Back in NSC 89 ::pap entered the stage with this act and with their song Ping, my second favourite song from them (fav "Flea" was already sent by Yaponesia). Alltough it doesnt did that well... i promised to send them again to NSC in the future because its my favourite Asian act... no, its my favourite Act at all! xlove

Maybe this will happen now with this song? :eek: Its a quite different one as "Ping", but i hope you like it:

Clazziquai Project - Take A Walk

Paper7

Or is this the Paperian Act for NSC 102????

Sa Ding Ding

Two editions after Clazziquai Project, Sa Ding Ding entered the stage for Paperland and she did an awesome show... i still cant understand her failure in Semis xrose

Maybe she has now her second chance for reaching the final???

Sa Ding Ding feat. Wu Tsing-Fong - zi you xing zou de hua

Paper7

I will make it short.... but not in this post :mrgreen:

In the next posting, i will just quote the posting of the one, who goes to NSC 102 for ::pap!!!!! :)

Paper7

Paperian Entry for NSC 102!!!

Sa Ding Ding

Two editions after Clazziquai Project, Sa Ding Ding entered the stage for Paperland and she did an awesome show... i still cant understand her failure in Semis xrose

She has now her second chance for reaching the final!!!

Sa Ding Ding feat. Wu Tsing-Fong - zi you xing zou de hua

Thanks to ans for your help! xrose

Luki

Re: Paperland: Which Paperian artist will come back for NSC 102? (answer is posted ^^)

Happy about the artist choice, but I'm yet to hear your entry. :)

Paper7

Re: Paperland: Which Paperian artist will come back for NSC 102? (answer is posted ^^)

Message from INK OC:
Secret NF for NSC 103 has already started, we will play our 6 songs at the parties here in ::bal and we will take the one song in the end, from which we feel the most excitment from the people here. :D

Hints??? No... not really. Just some pictures, which has something to do with the 6 acts:
:ve::ch::no::at::de::lt:

Paper7

Re: Paperland NSC 102: Sa Ding Ding feat. Wu Tsing-Fong - zi you xing zou de hua

OH... i forgott to say: INKish Secret NF is already over :D

The ::bal people choosed the one with this picture :de: Its a great classic out of my younger days and was an international Top20 hit!

Honestly it was only Top20 in :ch: and :de: as far as i know and surprisingly not in :at: but Top10 in :nl: instead :eek:

Edit: Oh, i've seen right now it was also a hit in scandinavia ^^

zechhh

Re: Paperland NSC 102: Sa Ding Ding feat. Wu Tsing-Fong - zi you xing zou de hua

Blümchen? :lol:

Paper7

Thanks to all who gave us a PQ place xyay

Thanks to all who loved that song and make the second try for the beautifull voice of SaDingDing worth it! xrose

in next posting, the INKish Comittee will post their Entry for the NSC 103 Final... already decided by ::bal people

Paper7

INKish Comittee:

Congrats to Paperland for a well deserved placement! xclap

Hope, we can do sometime a result like this... maybe with our next entry? :D

Some of you may know it already... like already said here in the thread: it was a hit in the Netherlands, Germany (from where the act is), Switzerland and some Countries in the European north.

Thanks for ::bal people which helped us to decide what to send, hopefully you will like it at least a bit like they did ;)

INK entry for NSC 103!

It was a big hit like 15 years ago in INK, but it hasnt lost his awesomeness for us! xyaay

Thanks to ::bal for all the parties were you played that song and also for all the parties were you didnt do it, that ones were not much less awesome ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Re: INK NSC 103: An EDM classic

Oh good lord - NEVER thought I'd hear light happy hardcore in NSC! It's like a cheesy rave-up in any number of dodgy west of Scotland nightclubs in the mid-90's - aaaah, the memories! Haha :p

In all seriousness though, this is far from the best from the genre. And if you were going with Dune, I'd rather have seen "Can't Stop Raving" or "Million Miles From Home" - both of which are far better songs IMO.

But brave choice - best of luck to you ;)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

Oh good lord - NEVER thought I'd hear light happy hardcore in NSC! It's like a cheesy rave-up in any number of dodgy west of Scotland nightclubs in the mid-90's - aaaah, the memories! Haha :p

Just thought I'd fill in that happy hardcore were sent to NSC in the 70s. ;) The song was Starchild, which many back in the days thought was a Dune track (me included, and if you google Dune Starchild, you still get 75000 hits). Really happy that ::pap PQ this edition, at least we're guaranteed one great track in the final of 103. :D

Paper7

In all seriousness though, this is far from the best from the genre. And if you were going with Dune, I'd rather have seen "Can't Stop Raving" or "Million Miles From Home" - both of which are far better songs IMO.

But brave choice - best of luck to you ;)

Yeah, tastes are different :)

"Million Miles from Home" is one of their worst tracks for me and "Rainbow to the Stars" one of two songs (the other one is "Dark Side of the Moon (Piano edit)") for which i cant decide which is the best :D I only speak about the ones i know, i dont know all of them.

Thanks ^^

Top Bottom