Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Luki

Re: Paperlands Entry for NSC97 with translated lyrics!

Yay my max points from NF! xcheer Good luck! :D

Simon87

Im glad I decided to stick with this song in your nf and look it won, great :)

anselm

Great winner ^.^ (Although I preferred my song choice because it would've been sooo epic for NSC :lol:)

Paper7

Thanks for likes and nice comments! :)

Great winner ^.^ (Although I preferred my song choice because it would've been sooo epic for NSC :lol:)

I'm not 100% sure about it, but i think that entry will enter somewhen in the next 10 editions for ::pap :)

Paper7

Re: Paperland [97] Christine Lauterburg - S'Liechtli --> Translated Lyrics inside! :)

Great that this song reached the Final, i never expect this :love:

Thanks again for your choice, guys, it seems to be the right one! :)

Paper7

Re: Paperboat

::pap sets sail!!!

paperboatR2508_468x293.jpg

We start preparing our next NF and it will be a paperboat NF! ^^ And this time we will take a look on the artists from other countries and start a sailing tour trough Natia, to find and invite some of them to our Paperboat NF :) Eight destinations are planned, but maybe, it would be more in the end?

http://www.escunited.com/t4373/ (by Keko)

First and really short journey brings us from Karton to our northern region (called INK) who was long forgotten.... and to the Umbra River. No incidents happened and no Scissor Sisters (the nightmare of every ::pap child) were seen. After a rapid Journey we arrive the Luminent Bay - Paperian myths are telling some strange things about them such as about glowing in the night and a storm in the morning (see also the actual entry of ::pap) - and later reach Antilia, Capital City of Illumia.

We have not to go far, because a Open Air festival happens at the haven with all the acts ::ill sended to NSC and we sit down and listen to the great music from our neighbours... as a girl enters the stage and start to sing her NSC-Entry with her very special voice we know, that she hast to be in our NF!

Illumia NSC 89
Gin Wigmore - Man Like That

After that she sings a very different song, alone on the stage and only with her guitar and we love it!!! xheart Yes!!! She is it!

Later, we invited her and she will come with us! xheya

First act is in our boat, tomorrow we hopefully get our next one :)

Acts:
  • Gin Wigmore ::ill

Luki

Re: Paperboat - First stop: Illumia!

Welcome neighs! :D Good luck Gin! xcheer

Paper7

Re: Paperboat - First stop: Illumia!

Welcome neighs! :D Good luck Gin! xcheer

Thanks for the warm welcome, my friends from ::ill! :xcheers

After midnight:

Bad, that we have to go on with our journey so soon, it would be nice to stay the night in ::ill, but it will be a long way to our next destination. Gin stands on deck and waye goodbye with.... her New Zealand Music Award? :? Looks a bit strange to wave with an award and maybe also a little bit of vain? ;)

But what is New Zealand, an Illumian radio station? Sounds also a bit like Noizeland... maybe anoter way of writing it. :confused:

Later:
Ah, Gwin tells us that this award is her lucky charm :) That sounds much more congenially ^^

After one hour:
Oh, i forgot to ask Gwin what New Zealand is, but she is already under deck.

We now cross trough the grand bay, left the continent of Dasideal and right Rievs Du Soleil, but it is dark and we don't see one of them. We see only lights far away, like a swarm of fireflies, it looks like the would fly with us...

...and i see a white young girl on a boat beside us, which sings a sweet melody about them. She sings we should follow them to a great wonderfull island called Cyprus...​

"Fly side by side
Escaping the chains that held you from life
Don't look down,
You're over the edge

Jump, take a leap of faith
Jump, take a leap of faith

It's a question that drives us
To the Island we must go, It's
the unkown beauty of Cyprus..."

erm...

i'm too drunk... and i should go to sleep.... others could keep watch for our course and a safe journey...

xboring

Cyprus? Never heard about an island with such a crazy name :?

xsleep

Paper7

Re: Paperboat - arrived Calypso

Wow... i must have slept a really long time, i already can see Chiara as i go on deck.

NOT THAT CHIARA!!!! The continent! (what an expectable joke from our graphic team... xfacepalm)

So... i already can see Chiara as i go on deck.?.?.?

Yeah, thats the right Chiara! :)

And we are also not far from the haven of Xlendi (::cal) in which we will anchor our boat.

Later:
We are arrived in Xlendi, but this time we already know for which artist we are looking out. This cute robotors, especially who looks like carton boxes, must be in our NF! And we have not long to search to find a poster on a wall, which promotes their clubconcert this evening! :D

At the evening:

Calypso NSC 88
Killabite - Follow Me Home

xheya xlove xmusic xparty

Later:
Yeah, they will come with us!!!! :D We have our next Act for Paperboat NF! :)

Acts:
  • Killabite ::cal

Paper7

Re: Paperboat - we arrived Calypso and now sets our sails to the north

As we are on our way back to our boat, a strange looking... erm... person calls us "Hey, Paperians!!!" and smiles a secret looking smile.

Then she beginns to start break dancing and he doing it very good, despite the costume :eek:

As we ask her after the performance how she could now from where we are "Is it because you are a magican?"... she simply said "You wearing paper wear. Its so simple, you stupid sweethearts. Now come to my house, i will tell you the future!"

Yeah, after we reached his house, she first changed her dress and then we had to look at the star on his head...

We have seen on the star (like you could see it on a one-armed-bandit) a red shoe... a cat... a dog... a little girl... a plate of yellow cake pieces... a bale of hay... a garbage can... and then we fall asleep.

At least we thought thats what we have seen, after we woke up on a bench at the Xlendi haven.... :confused:

Later:
Now we nearly forgotten all this mysterious crap and already leaving ::cal and set our sails to the north to the Collapsed Sea... we know nearly nothing about this region of Norigin and hope its safe for our boat.

Hopefully its not too cold there in june.

Paper7

Re: Paperboat - we leave Calypso and sets our sails to the north

Deep in the night and after a long and monotonous journey, we reached our next destination: the far in the north of Norigin located TSZMOBD (Zombira).

Its long ago... that the act we search for participated for ::zom... to come clearer: over 80 years passed by since their first time and 40 years since their second... but this is one of the mysterious effects, music gaves to people in Natia: if you only hear it, it may make your life brighter, but if you play music and feel it deep in your heart, it seems to work like the famous Fountain Of Youth! Some artists from earlier NSCs participate again many editions later, but looks like they only grow two or three years older.

So it was not surprising for us, that we don't see grandfathers and grandmothers, on their concert:

Zombira NSC 46
Agent M - Pidurnid On Surnud

They accepted without long thinking after we asked them! :)

Acts:
  • Agent M ::zom

Next, we have to sail to the west... looks very freezy over there, but from here... it looks freezy in every direction. :?

anselm

Re: Paperboat - we fr.fr.free.freez..freezing in Zom..Zombira!

Omfg, Agent M xheartxheartxheart

Paper7

Earlier today:
We were already late, much to late according to our plans! So we couldnt wait that the snowstorm of the early morning settled down, and left ::zom at 5:00 in the morning.

Maybe a guardian pony (or like other says, the bunny Angel) watched over us... because nothing happened!

2 hours ago:
It may causes on our tiredness - we have slept to little and the snowstorm was exhausting - but...

hmmm... stop... lets put first a creepy little flashback in here:

....and then we had to look at the star on his head...

We have seen on the star (like you could see it on a one-armed-bandit) a red shoe... a cat... a dog... a little girl... a plate of yellow cake pieces... a bale of hay... a garbage can... and then we fall asleep.

Do you remember?

We didn't! :xwhat

Yeah, but it flashed to our minds as a tiny little girl in red shoes, a tin man and a lion suddenly appeared on our boat!!!! :shock:

Okay... not exactly on our boat, but on a couple of yellow bricks (no, not cake pieces, on of us lost a teeth as he tested it), which also suddenly appeared on our boat... and this crazy looking people appeared staying on them.

And then the girl asks us: "Is this Kansas?" but we was to perplex to answer... "Is this Kansas? I invited my good friends to a party there... but now i couldn't found the way back home...." We were still too perplex to say something, but we answer her with a shake of the head. "Ah okay, thanks. It seems that i have to intense my minds of going home... There's no place like home... There's no place like home.... There's no place like home...." she repeat and repeat it.... untilll a red glowing began arround her... at last she looks up and say "Be beware of the tornado... i didnt invite him and now he is angry and tries to follow us. Good luck!" and then she, her friends and the yellow non-cakes disappears, without something left.

After some further perplex moments (yeah, we was still doing this thing) and some more after them, we disengage us out of our rigidity and begann to ask us, if this was true.... but after no long time we stopped with iit and screamed all together:

"The Tornado!"

Paper7

Now:
We don't remember anything after we saw the tornado... and we dont know now, where we are. An land mass is right before us and we set sail to it, hope that they can tell us, on which place we are... we hope that we are not brought to far away from our destination.

As we are near enough, to see an haven we lost all of our hopes, that we can bring our paperboat journey to an end... the flag we see overall in it is the one of ::cyd!!! And we couldn't be much further away from our destination: Noizeland!

I will stop now with reporting from our journey, because i have to assilimate this information first... it is shocking! :(

Paper7

Re: Paperboat: Zombira -> Cydoni-Giberria?

Good News!!!!!!!!

We are in ::cyd, but we are not on their main landmass, we are on Låpøtré! This island is located far away from the rest of the country and far up in the north. It is infamous for beeing the reason of a war between ::rld and ::cyd, because both declared it as a part of their own. But we honestly doesnt care about history atm!!! We are only happy that we could go on with our journey! xheya xheya xheya

But alltough, this are good news we still have to hurry! So we shortly sets sail after the potatos our cook buyed on the market and turn our boat to the north-east. Luck seems to be with us this time and we could use a very strong wind who blows in the same direction! :) If nothing will happen, we will reach ::noi in 2 hours!!! :eek:

Still we are not on time, so its good that we already know, that the ::noi act will come with us, we have seen him at his Norigin tour as he were in ::ill and asked him already! :)

Here is a vid from his NSC-Performance:

Noizeland NSC 85
Esteman feat. Andrea Echeverri - Aquí estoy yo

Acts:
  • Agent M ::zom
  • Esteman ::noi

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Re: Paperboat: On our way to Noizeland!