Contact us

Orangualia 230 ✨

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Also, your best entries from those recaps above;

Mistress Barbara - Four on the Floor
Dan Black - Alone
Mission District - Just Don't Feel the Same (your best entry ever xheart still listen to this randomly, regularly)
Sunloverz - Fire
Glasser - Mirrorage
Guinevere - Crazy Crazy
Rich Aucoin - It
Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing
Purity Ring - Lofticries
The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
Foster the People - Coming of Age
Adventure Club - Wonder
Half Moon Run - Turn Your Love
Nothing But Thieves - Trip Switch
Miike Snow - Genghis Khan
Wintersleep - Amerika

Leaf

In commemoration of our 10th (:oops:) anniversary of being a part of NSC a couple days ago, a little recap of our past 34 entries:

Warner Music Group are a bunch of meanies so I may re-upload the previous recaps on Vimeo

Deleted member 5361

Happy Birthday Orangualia! xheart We feel so privileged to have debuted in the same era as you guys. xheart

We raise a toast to our long lasting diplomatic friendship and togetherness! xheart

Leaf

kJuF9is.png
NUsELyn.jpg
XuHcWsD.png

UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the act previously slated to represent ::ora in the 206th edition of NSC has been forced to pull out, though it remains to be seen if they will return to participate in the future.

Last edited:

Leaf

I discovered this a few months ago, and I don't remember the last time I was so instantly enamoured with a song upon the first listen. There's not too much info on the duo behind it; they dropped a four-song EP nine years ago then disappeared, and all they ever really revealed about themselves was their initials. I hadn't considered this as an entry at first, but I got back into it just recently and figured I had to share it.

Lovelier Other
Leave This Behind

Leaf

every once in a long while I feel a motivation to share our entry in thread...and here we are

A couple of weeks ago I saw this post on social media about a band that would be playing a free show near me. Although I'd never heard of them, I was interested in going just because, so I decided to familiarize myself with their discography beforehand. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it in the end, but I was immediately hooked by one of their songs in particular and it's been my most played track since discovering it, making it the perfect candidate for this edition.

Walter Astral
Mirage

Top Bottom