Contact us

NSC Eurovision 2018-2019 Karaoke Special in Sakuralia: Confirmation ❀

esc87fan

7 entries so far, waiting for 2 nations that have previously confirmed (Tamausia & Deltannor and Riya-Sampetrina) to send their songs

But I would love more. Therefore, I have extended the deadline 2 more days - but after that no more extensions! The new deadline is Sunday, April 28

Milos-BC

I encourage everyone who is interested to submit an entry. Even if you've never recorded anything before.

Nobody expects X Factor performances here, the most important thing is to have fun.

So I invite and encourage everyone who is at least remotely interested to join the party :D

Eulaliya

Riya-Sampetrina has submitted their entry - I admit that it's a struggle to record at dawn when everybody else is sleeping and my family has scolded me for causing such disturbance

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh, sorry I thought the deadline was the 27th :? I'm gonna try and record something tomorrow evening :mrgreen:

Rmetr0

Svobodnia has submitted an entry! :)
I decided to choose my top-1 of one of those years.
This song turned out to be more difficult to sing than it seemed. (or it's just my bad vocal abilities :D )

Milos-BC

The most important thing is that you love the song that you covered and that you had fun doing it :D

I think this passion helped me as well to overcome the challenge of recording a song in a language that I never spoke before + the challenge of covering parts that are drastically different from one another. Both things are extremely difficult. But, fun prevails at the end :D

theditz83

Veteran
+ the challenge of covering parts that are drastically different from one another. Both things are extremely difficult. But, fun prevails at the end :D

Excited that this sounds like Norway 2019 - I tried that but although I sounded fine in the Tom parts, I struggled to nail Alexandra's sections and just sounded like a demented Muppet when Fred's joining came around xlove

ClassifiedCat

I was hoping to compete in this but unfortunately I lost my voice over this past week sistah

Milos-BC

Excited that this sounds like Norway 2019 - I tried that but although I sounded fine in the Tom parts, I struggled to nail Alexandra's sections and just sounded like a demented Muppet when Fred's joining came around xlove

I can't reveal anything because I fear that I will uncover which song it is :mrgreen: Though from some "small hints" that I left, I think some fans will figure it out.

But in the meantime, I can at least be at peace that I didn't massacre the language as I thought I did :lol: . Some people who heard it ( from that country) don't believe that it was literally the first time that I opened my mouth to prounounce those lyrics (considering how hard the language is).

So, that's good :mrgreen:

I'll try to get a song recorded! It's been a while since I joined one of these.

Amazing xcheer I hope that my friend Aigars will join us as well [MENTION=10639]as78[/MENTION] xheya :D

esc87fan

10 songs received and 1 day to go! Would really like a couple more courageous NSCers to come join us - it will be fun!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Finally recorded my entry, it's uploading now :D sorry its taken so long!

Milos-BC

I think 94ayd said he will enter as well :D He had great things coming for him so it's understandable that the schedule is tight. If he didn't submit an entry yet, I would be up for extending the deadline a little bit so that everyone who is interested can enter. And he did express interest.

94ayd

I think 94ayd said he will enter as well :D He had great things coming for him so it's understandable that the schedule is tight. If he didn't submit an entry yet, I would be up for extending the deadline a little bit so that everyone who is interested can enter. And he did express interest.

I'm actually ready. I recorded a cover of a song from last year in a language that belongs to the same language group as my mother tongue. ;)

Top Bottom