Contact us

NSC Eurovision 2018-2019 Karaoke Special in Sakuralia: Confirmation ❀

esc87fan

nsckaraoke.jpg

Welcome again to Sakuralia!

2018logo.jpg
2019logo.jpg

All Aboard, let's Dare to Dream!

Last year, we welcomed the nations of Natia and Odotus to our country for the annual Eurovision Song Contest special. A year later, we welcome you back because this time it's your turn to belt out your Eurovision favorites! Since there was no show last year, SHK thought it would be a great idea to combine the music of the 2018 and 2019 contests into one show

Do you have the courage to share your voice with the rest of the NSC community?

Guidelines
* All participants on the main roster and the Waiting List are welcome to join the competition
* Record yourself singing a song from either the 2018 or 2019 contest
* More than one participant can submit the same song
* Fun is the most important thing, no matter if you have a good voice or a not-so-good one. We encourage all participants to have fun!

Submissions
Send your entry to me via PM with the following information:

Nation:
Country - Year:
Song:
Link:

DDL: April 28, 2019 @ 23:59 CET

Confirmed (❀ indicates entry is ready)
Sakuralia ❀
Riya-Sampetrina ❀
Moisantia ❀
Handaen Sultanate ❀
Tamausia & Deltannor ❀
Cherniya ❀
Kamandé ❀
Belvist ❀
MatiMati ❀
Svobodnia ❀
Trollheimr ❀
QuiénDQ ❀

Eulaliya

Riya-Sampetrina has confirmed participation! xcheer

esc87fan

I've done my recording. It took me multiple tries - really hard to do when you're still getting over a cold and can't sing right without coughing or a cracking voice

Mrvn

I'm probably in if I'll find a way to record it. No idea how to do it. :lol:

theditz83

Veteran
I'm probably in if I'll find a way to record it. No idea how to do it. :lol:

If you don't have a microphone, use the voice recorder on your smartphone then layer the vocal file over the instrumental using an editing program like Audacity. We don't expect top quality recordings from these spin-offs ;)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Tamausia & Deltannor will take part! :mrgreen: (if I manage to make a recording that I'm happy with :lol:)

Sultana

Handaen Sultanate has sent its GLOOOOOORIOUS hit sung in two languages and by a GLORIOUS me who cant even sing yay

esc87fan

Hope you all have been preparing your entries, or at least considering joining us. Come on, don't be shy! xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Hope you all have been preparing your entries, or at least considering joining us. Come on, don't be shy! xrose

I'll be trying some recordings tonight and tomorrow to see which one works best. I always end up having left-field choices that seem to sound better than my faves :lol:

[MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] fancy taking part in this one?

Milos-BC

Belvist has submitted an entry according to plan :mrgreen:

Anyway.....yeah, this will be radically different than anything I've ever recorded + it's a genre that doesn't even exist in Serbia + a language that I don't speak at all :D Quite a milestone :lol:

Looking forward to having awesome fun with everyone else who decides to participate and with others who decide to listen to our efforts xcheer Fun always comes first.

esc87fan

If anyone doesn't mind, I would like to extend the deadline a couple of days to allow more people to join and/or complete their entries. Would Friday (April 26) be good for you guys?

esc87fan

How's everyone's entries coming along (for those who haven't submitted or are thinking of joining the special)? I can't wait to hear what all of you have done

PS: Can into some 2018 songs, plox? ;)

Top Bottom