Contact us

NSC Chat Box

Luki

Nice to see some ::bal flags, but I will never understand why Spotify thinks it makes sense to wrap up a year when there's one month left, so I ignore everything about "Spotify Wrapped". Some of us still listen to music in December.
Probably marketing and visibility, a week after Thanksgiving and right before Christmas season.

The ultimate idea

It took a week to make this

Last edited:

Yoni

NSC entries on my 2023 Spotify top 100:

#05 bôa - duvet (::che Cherniya 217)
#07 Alizée - Gourmandises (::che Cherniya 160)
#09 hemlocke springs - sever the blight (::che Cherniya 218)
#12 Troye Sivan - Rush (::grf Griffin Empire 220)
#19 Joseph Carré - Les Fantômes (::ora Orangualia 214)
#24 Kelela - Happy Ending (::che Cherniya 220)
#27 Miley Cyrus - Flowers (::sun Sundfor 214)
#36 Edis & Gulsen - Sor (::xhu Xhuxhmaxhuxh 221)
#49 Melqo - Papsa (::che Cherniya 216)
#51 Eftalya Yağcı - Darbuka (::che Cherniya 219)
#53 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder On the Dancefloor (Astique 11)
#56 J.Lamotta & Jenny Penkin - Karaoke (::che Cherniya 213)
#58 Sia -You've Changed (Kostanovia 49)
#62 Zaho de Sagazan - Tristesse (::nac New Acadia 216)
#70 piri & tommy - on & on (::bif Biflovatia 217)
#75 Mylene Farmer - Sans Logique (::aim Aimulli 177)
#83 Quadron - Hey Love (Cefiya 96)
#89 PinkPantheress - Mosquito (::che Cherniya 222)
#91 Bambie Thug - Tsunami (::che Cherniya 215)
#94 Telenova - Stained Glass Love (::mor Mormdaorei 215)
#96 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Wolf (::mor Mormadorei 211)

Ewigkeit

Veteran
First of all, thanks so much nscstats.com

03 ::tuz 218: Teya Dora - Džanum
17 ::ems 214: MIIA - Dynasty
38 ::moi 173: Alice Chater - Tonight
46 ::ems 213: Cristobal Tapia de Veer - Renaissance
64 ::bai 160: Erdem Kınay, Hind - Her Gece Kal
69 ::sic 218: Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam
76 ::doi 077: fun., Janelle Monáe - We Are Young
85 ::ora 100: Carly Rae Jepsen - Tonight I'm Getting Over You
86 ::beg 017: The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
98 :ca::mk: (Canedonia lol) 063: JAY-Z, Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind

Guess NSC music doesn't interest me much anymore 🤣

And yes, I've got that Time Traveler badge 😅

Sabrewulf238

Thought this was neat, the latest Simpsons episode had a song at the end of it from Belle & Sebastian, Dalisska's NSC 70 entrant:

Also, Willie is married now. For those not keeping up with The Simpsons.

Sabrewulf238

I feel like we need a "What's that song?" thread or something. The music video for a song entered in NSC popped into my head yesterday but I can't put a name or artist to it and it's really bugging me.

It was a 2d animated music video with a man and a woman in a house together. I think it was set in a desert and there were giant butterflies or moths flying outside. I think it was implied that the woman turned into a butterfly/moth and flew away to be free from the man.

takeru

I feel like we need a "What's that song?" thread or something. The music video for a song entered in NSC popped into my head yesterday but I can't put a name or artist to it and it's really bugging me.

It was a 2d animated music video with a man and a woman in a house together. I think it was set in a desert and there were giant butterflies or moths flying outside. I think it was implied that the woman turned into a butterfly/moth and flew away to be free from the man.

(I know it’s not this, but it was the first thing that bopped into my head)

Sabrewulf238

I found it. Kriill - Your Eyes, Will I Ever sent by New Bander State in NSC 190.

No I won't tell you how long I spent looking in the database for it...

As I registered my sister on similar forum, I realized I had given her what I had, but in different form

Milos-BC

Next week will be difficult for @Veronika and me........sadly, she will have to undergo a surgery :( And the surgery itself is scheduled for Monday. Thank God, from a technical standpoint, it should be a routine surgery, but nonetheless, I am sad it has come to this :(

May it pass as quickly and as painlessly as possible.......I will be with her all the way through xheart

Looren

Veteran
Next week will be difficult for @Veronika and me........sadly, she will have to undergo a surgery :( And the surgery itself is scheduled for Monday. Thank God, from a technical standpoint, it should be a routine surgery, but nonetheless, I am sad it has come to this :(

May it pass as quickly and as painlessly as possible.......I will be with her all the way through xheart

Stay strong guys, praying for you xheart

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oooh guys, I'm so touched with your support and wishes....it means so much to me! xheart

Though I would like to inform you that due to some unforeseen circumstances, my surgery has been postponed..... I will learn the exact date later, but most likely it will be at some point in May.

It's a serious (though a routine) one, but I'm feeling good and optimistic thanks to my Miloš , who is always with me. xheart

@Milos-BC xlove

Top Bottom