16 8.1%

14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

Carrie

Scott and Mel pointed out that the delegation behind Belgium were really distraught - I think it was the Norwegian delegation? xcry

Nikkita

I think this should have qualified instead of Poland or Israel or Georgia... But on the other hand, this should happen whenever a country does not send the best they got.

Chorizo

I'm sad Agnete didn't make it. I voted for her and was hoping for her to qualify. :(

I hope that will not hit her too hard. Knowing about her condition I'm a little worried how not qualifying might affect her. Of course, most people don't even make it to the semi final and she already won in Norway, so she has already enjoyed more success than most.

I also hope Gianluca won't end up in an ICU with doctors fighting to save his life but unable to find a physical reason for his condition. :eek:

Smudy

Georgia coming in front of this with something new and stylish for Eurovision might have been a blow for this one.

toinou03

What a sad thing... :(
It's so unfair not letting such a great singer through.
She must have been overshadowed by Jamala xcry1

Terence

Norway was uninspired. I had this as a non-qualifier for quite a while now, and Georgia blew off any chances left.

Carrie

You can tell she was so happy and proud of herself after her performance. She's such a lovely person which makes her non-qualification twice and worse xcry

Franco

Shocking non qualifier. Like Iceland 2 days ago. :(

Gordon_Shumway

I feel with all of you who are sad and shocked. xhug

And I ask myself: Is my own musical taste completely dated or perverted when I cannot understand (not even a little bit) that entries like Lithuania or even Georgia are preferred over Norway by a majority of voters/ juries? xshock

ParadiseES

Why didn't they keep the NF staging? Everything was rather poor and that's sad cause the song itself deserved to do well :(

SaladBreak

I feel with all of you who are sad and shocked. xhug

And I ask myself: Is my own musical taste completely dated or perverted when I cannot understand (not even a little bit) that entries like Lithuania or even Georgia are preferred over Norway by a majority of voters/ juries? xshock

It's definitely the juries who ruined her chances... She maybe should have done a front flip on stage like Lithuania or had an epilepsy inducing light show like Georgia to impress the juries.

Top Bottom