Contact us

Map of Countries You Have Visited

SkyLM

I'm from Lithuania and here is a short list of countries I've visited already:
- Ukraine (Lviv is such a cool place)
- United States (been there twice, LA and NY, both cities are cool)
- Egypt (sand, sand, cool hotels)
- Vietnam (Da Nang is an amazing city, but the province is full of mosquitoes, protection needed)
- Italy (Rome is gorgeous and I just fell in love with it).
I also going to visit Norway this year - my friend lives there.

B3stbeats

AUf6Aua.png

*Updated(03/26/2019)
*The 17 January, Florence was changed to Amsterdam because the flight problems

xI8Cmiq.jpg

Visited countries

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gera uniting the Balkans one country at a time ^^ xheat

Himan

visited_countries.php

Well, one problem. I don't want to fly anymore, so visiting new countries will get harder and harder now since I'm from the Netherlands.
Last new Country: Romania
Last travel: France
Next stop: Ireland.

Other countries I want to visit(probably in this order):
Portugal, All the balkans not yet visited(of course I want to visit all the balkans yet visitied too.) The Baltics, Norway/Sweden, Moldova, Ukraine.

And than I have to go to Russia or Turkey :D

DenizESC

Banned
visited_countries.php

Well, one problem. I don't want to fly anymore, so visiting new countries will get harder and harder now since I'm from the Netherlands.
Last new Country: Romania
Last travel: France
Next stop: Ireland.

Other countries I want to visit(probably in this order):
Portugal, All the balkans not yet visited(of course I want to visit all the balkans yet visitied too.) The Baltics, Norway/Sweden, Moldova, Ukraine.

And than I have to go to Russia or Turkey :D

Omg India xheat can you tell us a bit more about your trip to India, it's a country I want to visit because it seems so different than anything else really but usually ppl advice against it XD. Also Japan xheat

Himan

Well, I was 5 years old when I went to India, so I can't remember it that well... My father worked for some rich Indian guy and my mother, who normally has flight anxiety, wanted to go, so I went with them. The only things I really remembered, are that I sat on an elephant, I had to give a game of myself away in an orphanage and that I ate three boterhammen with hagelslag, when I was back home (cause even when I was 5 I was the smart traveler not getting sick in India like a pro by eating only noodles:geek:)

As a holiday or a travel stop India is probably just fine. It's a big country with a lot of cultures, so nobody can know the whole country, for sure. It's a bit like visiting Europe and say you shouldn't go to Europe cause I didn't like Paris. That being said I wouldn't visit Kashmir right now.

tomos2019

I would love to go to India, then again there's not many places I don't want to go! I definitely want to visit Japan or Asia again in the next few years.

hijirio

Veteran
Too lazy to make a map so i'm just gonna list them down here

:cz:
:de:
:us:
:ge:
:bg:
:fr:
:ua:
:jp:
::na
:kr:
:nl:
:es:
:it:
:va:
:ar:
:br:

tuorem

Veteran
I hope the UK treated you well. :D

From the officer who hailed me in front of everyone when I got off the train to check my luggage... to SuRie who was such a dear to me. I didn't meet anyone unpleasant during the entire stay, we Parisians can't relate! The way we treat tourists sometimes is... not cute :? I think we are renowned for being inhospitable actually.

I wanted to have tea with Queen Elizabeth II, but sadly she told me via WhatsApp she was unavailable. Maybe next time :D

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
From the officer who hailed me in front of everyone when I got off the train to check my luggage... to SuRie who was such a dear to me. I didn't meet anyone unpleasant during the entire stay, we Parisians can't relate! The way we treat tourists sometimes is... not cute :? I think we are renowned for being inhospitable actually.

I wanted to have tea with Queen Elizabeth II, but sadly she told me via WhatsApp she was unavailable. Maybe next time :D

Well we seem to get a lot of bad press abroad but I like to think we're quite a welcoming and friendly country, especially to tourists. :D obviously you spent your time mixing with celebrities if SuRie was involved. xheat What a hot trip. I'm sure the queen will make sure she has some time set aside for you next time you come visit, just have to give her plenty of notice so she can some yorkshire tea in and a packet of chocolate digestives for dunking. x

You might also have to visit some other places outside of London also. :D

tuorem

Veteran
Well we seem to get a lot of bad press abroad but I like to think we're quite a welcoming and friendly country, especially to tourists. :D obviously you spent your time mixing with celebrities if SuRie was involved. xheat What a hot trip. I'm sure the queen will make sure she has some time set aside for you next time you come visit, just have to give her plenty of notice so she can some yorkshire tea in and a packet of chocolate digestives for dunking. x

You might also have to visit some other places outside of London also. :D

Honestly, I did enjoy this short trip a lot. Of course, the UK isn't limited to London, I just had to start somewhere. :) I'll probably come back soon, for I'd like to complete my visit of the city (and go shopping) before planning to go to other places. If you have suggestions in this regard, feel free to let me know: where should I go outside of London? :)

Yes, I do have an Eurovision-related experience to tell, I'd like to share it with you all but I'm not sure in what category of the forum I should write the whole story. xthink It was kind of crazy to me in hindsight.

Thank you for the tip regarding the Queen :D Of course, I visited Windsor Castle and took a walk near Buckingham Palace, among several other must-sees. I've seen so many beautiful monuments, loved it!

tomos2019

I really like the west of the UK. I was born in Herefordshire near the Welsh border and it's nearly been 15 years that I've lived in Cornwall.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Honestly, I did enjoy this short trip a lot. Of course, the UK isn't limited to London, I just had to start somewhere. :) I'll probably come back soon, for I'd like to complete my visit of the city (and go shopping) before planning to go to other places. If you have suggestions in this regard, feel free to let me know: where should I go outside of London? :)

Yes, I do have an Eurovision-related experience to tell, I'd like to share it with you all but I'm not sure in what category of the forum I should write the whole story. xthink It was kind of crazy to me in hindsight.

Thank you for the tip regarding the Queen :D Of course, I visited Windsor Castle and took a walk near Buckingham Palace, among several other must-sees. I've seen so many beautiful monuments, loved it!

Gosh it really depends what you want to do, for shopping you'd probably be best sticking to the major cities such as London, Manchester, Leeds etc as they have most labels and shops on offer and closer to the big shopping malls. For London you'd have to ask a Londoner as they'd surely know better where to find certain shops etc. If you want history and culture then we have so many historic cities and towns, Canterbury, Lincoln, Chester, Bath, York, Edinburgh, Winchester etc Also a small town on the south coast called Rye, spent a lot of my childhood and early teen years there and it is a very beautiful but small town and is home to the most photographed street in the UK: https://www.mermaidinn.com/wp-conte...wns-rye-cr-GettyImages-504357793-1024x768.jpg Also the Mermaid pub just to the right is apparently haunted. ;) There was often a lot of French (and others like Germans but less) tourists about in Rye whenever I was there. I take it you're not bothered about beach type places, because France has far superior beaches on offer :lol: but places along the south west coast have some very beautiful beaches. Also beach towns such as Blackpool and Brighton have a strong party scene also, Brighton being more lgbt centred. For rural countryside stuff, you've got practically anywhere. Lake District, Scottish Highlands, Peak District, Norfolk Broads, Snowdonia and such. There is really a lot to do here outside of London, but ofc the London is the central part of any trip to the UK usually. You'd just have to plan it well.

Well if you like looking at the castles and stately homes there is a lot to look around just they're usually in quite rural places such asLeeds Castle (ironically nowhere near Leeds), Hever Castle where Anne Boleyn grew up but in London there is more easily accessible ones for you, Hampton Court is quite good there is a lot to do there. Has the Tudor and Georgian halves, also a maze. :mrgreen: Maybe the queen will be nearby one on a visit. :lol:

These are just some ideas but i'm sure when you do return you'll have some proper plans in place and ideas of where you'd like to go.

tuorem

Veteran
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] Wow, thank you so much for your advice. I'll have to do my own research on everything you mentioned. :) There is obviously a lot to see. I'm more into architectural heritage and picturesque places than anything else, so I should be pretty satisfied by what your country has to offer. ;)

Top Bottom