• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't u dare, I just know I would be on the main square making a scene and all

A fountain or some sort of Bridge behind you.

Mainshow

Veteran
Imagine getting paid to chill in your living room and mock a whole language during prime time while a good amount of the country is watching. Goals

Germans are usually quite ignorant and pathetic about varieties and dialects.
They think it's funny but they're looking like dumb ppl.

Mainshow

Veteran
Well honestly, I am team Krick as well. BUT: Seems like it will be the years of bops ... now Germany should really pick Ryk.

The year of bops?!?!

We got a French ballad, a punk-ish Czech entry, a Slovenian artistic piece, an Albanian ballad with a tiny amateurish rap part and whatever that :ie: song is...
WHERE ARE THE BOPS FANS ON THIS FORUM ALREADY COMPLAIN ABOUT (THAT THEY ARE SO MANY OF THEM?) ?!?!?! - I'm starving!!!
We haven't got any yet.

mauve

Veteran
The year of bops?!?!

We got a French ballad, a punk-ish Czech entry, a Slovenian artistic piece, an Albanian ballad with a tiny amateurish rap part and whatever that :ie: song is...
WHERE ARE THE BOPS FANS ON THIS FORUM ALREADY COMPLAIN ABOUT (THAT THEY ARE SO MANY OF THEM?) ?!?!?! - I'm starving!!!
We haven't got any yet.
But we have many uptempo songs coming around the corner ... so far I see hardly any ballads winning. But let's see.

randajad

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to add these two commentators to the grandma all day coffee party. I just know they know all the gossip around the town.

Mainshow

Veteran
Is this worth watching because all of the songs sounded terrible on first listen lol

Apart from Sanremo (which technically isn't an ESC-realted NF) and the Scandinavian countries, you won't find such a killer stage this year (probably) and :lu: invited all winners of Eurovision who are still alive to join them.
As an avid fan, it's enjoyable - even though all competing entries are NQ's on paper.

Grinch

The year of bops?!?!

We haven't got any yet.
I also wonder what this "the year of bops" is coming from. They are probably talking about the potential winners of NFs, most popular songs in their NFs. Not sure.

bstream

Don’t think I’ve seen ads during a national final with national final participants in them

Top Bottom