6 4.5%

15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
Who am I to tell the glorious nation of Monika Liu what to do tomorrow however Paulina/Ruta/Petunija would all be in my top 5 and i havent had all the baltics in my top 5 since 2016 (got 2 right now) so that would be nice

DanielLuis

Having listened to the songs for the first time I think Ruta Mur or Monika Linkyte are the way to go for Lithuania. I really like how Ruta's staging captures the vibe of the song so well. It's really giving depressing spin at the ice rink in the middle of the 80s after you found your crush kissing some other boy. On the other hand I think people are really sleeping on Monika's entry. Either way, I don't think we'll be seeing Lithuania in the top 10 this year.
Paulina, Petunija or Beatrich would be ok too I guess, though I think Beatrich deserves a better song, while "Love of my life" deserves a better performer.

Realest

#teambeatrich

Mrm

Veteran
I hope and pray Beatrich won't win this NF..
Gabrielius Vagelis, Ruta Mur and Monika Lynkite are my ultimate faves and with one of them Lithuania would be my no1 for now...
And few others I also prefer to Beatrich.
I beg you Lithuania...

MAD20

I wish Mario Junes could win but I already know that will not happen... My faves in this NF always get overlooked as it happened last year to Ruta Loop.

AlcOtraz

Voting is happening on our biggest news site Delfi, almost 6k votes and Beatrich is leading the race with 33%, followed by Ruta Mur with 21%. If smth like that will happen during the show, then it's safe to say that Beatrich will win as so far all she lacked was more televoting support, which she has from jury and should again

lasse braun

Voting is happening on our biggest news site Delfi, almost 6k votes and Beatrich is leading the race with 33%, followed by Ruta Mur with 21%. If smth like that will happen during the show, then it's safe to say that Beatrich will win as so far all she lacked was more televoting support, which she has from jury and should again
why moonbee has won the televoting total from both semi very clearly?
manipulating?
xcookie

AlcOtraz

why moonbee has won the televoting total from both semi very clearly?
manipulating?
xcookie
I wouldn't combine both semis' results in one picture as all the 20 participants ain't going head to head against each other, some has weaker rivals, some stronger or going against bigger or smaller fanbases, some arguably weaker (or less known) participants like MoonBee gets bigger support from their fans as they are on the verge to make it or not to final. Let's say some favorites' fans might not be too active in semis as they think that their act will make it what so ever, but MoonBee's supporters didn't have such privilege, so maybe tried really really hard. That's my theory :)

njdevils94

Veteran
Ranking of the :lt: Eurovizijos (PiN) 2023 Final

1. Justė Kraujelytė - Need More Fun
2. Paulina Paukštaitytė - Let Me Think About Me
3. Monika Linkytė - Stay
4. Rūta Mur - So Low
5. MoonBee - Rumor
6. Gabrielius Vagelis - Šauksmas
7. Mario Junes - Do What You Do
8. Petunija - Love of My Life
9. Beatrich - Like a Movie