ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

lasse braun

5. Beatrich – “Like a Movie”
staging is all here - average not modern song - solid sung 4/10

NemesisNick

Song 5: Beatrich – "Like a Movie"
Another lively song, and probably the best song so far, in that it's catchy. The lead singer's performance was generally OK, but she sounded as though she was half singing half talking at one point. The person on the drumkit is an important part of the stage scene, for a song of this style, but is is that person playing for real, or just miming?

Well we've had half the songs already. Is there anything better still to come?

Etanna

I’ve watched all of pabandom is naujo this year ( no idea why) and this is definitely the worst performance of like a movie I’ve heard she sounds fairly out of breath which she didn’t before
I was just thinking that she sounded much better before. The song is still not very good unfortunately, I hope it won't win in the end

rasmuslights

Veteran
people who call beatrich's song not modern get real now.

this is trying to sound 2000' it's not a song that trying to sound modern but feels dated (patty from german nf comes to mind).

There's a difference.

Mainshow

Veteran
The pre-chorus ("You rip my heart, you rip my soul...") is so incredibly strong that the good (but not brilliant) chorus kinda falls flat in comparison.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I absolutely love everything about So Low but I do understand why some people don’t like it, it’s fairly repetitive also

NemesisNick

Song 6: Rūta Mur – "So Low"
Well the song isn't bad, but I think the singer's voice could have been stronger. What's the significance of ladies on roller skates? Is that a flashback to the skater in "Believe" in ESC 2008? Also, is there any significance to to the red kiosk (which resembles a red telephone box to me)?

Top Bottom