5 3.2%

13 8.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lilka

For me Greece this year is what one could compare to the insides of a garbage truck. Filled with condensed trash.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ours is bland and repetitive. Greece presents something original and Greek.

blue00eyes

Ours TVP's is bland and repetitive. Greece presents something original and Greek.
Maybe not original but true to Greece. Exactly what people expect from Greece.

Marina goes with sth she just wants to showcase and it's no sterile AI generated Eurovision song with filtered vocals

lilka

Maybe not original but true to Greece. Exactly what people expect from Greece.

Marina goes with sth she just wants to showcase and it's no sterile AI generated Eurovision song with filtered vocals
Ahahaha thanks for the correction, you're so right. :LOL:
About Marina too, that's what I meant.

lilka

Nicholas123

Excuse me, but in my humble opinion even the Police and Marina are helpless in the case of Greek drivers. I know what I am talking about. :mrgreen:

Τotally agree. They completely suck. Especially the Cretans. (i'm mentioning them cause iirc you have visited Crete).

ESC Athens

Excuse me, but in my humble opinion even the Police and Marina are helpless in the case of Greek drivers. I know what I am talking about. :mrgreen:
I experienced a culture shock when I saw drivers actually stopping before crosswalks when I travelled to France. The problem is that I got used to it when I got back home and I expected Greek drivers to do the same. After a week, I was back used to the Greek way of doing things. :ROFLMAO:

Marina is indeed helpless in this situation

ArmpitOfEurope

Dont like her RO spot, third and before Switzerland.
Shes safely qualifying, but a good result in the semi is important coz it affects the slot youre getting in the final running order.
Hope its a slay and very memorable

lilka

Τotally agree. They completely suck. Especially the Cretans. (i'm mentioning them cause iirc you have visited Crete).
I visited the island only once, so I cannot criticise Cretans, but Greek drivers do suck.

As a pedestrian I always try to do my my best to educate them by pointing at the green light and addressing them very politely "Πράσινο ρε μαλάκα" whenever I nearly get killed. :mrgreen:

But it's so nice that the Police are Eurovision and Marina's fans!

Citelis

Dont like her RO spot, third and before Switzerland.
Shes safely qualifying, but a good result in the semi is important coz it affects the slot youre getting in the final running order.
Hope its a slay and very memorable
The running order is probably the worst we ever got in semifinal but it shouldn't matter since they entry should be a very safe qualifier.
For a borderline qualifier though this would be the final nail in the coffin.

ESC Athens

Can't understand the reasoning behind this running order. Why 3rd and why just before Switzerland? I was discussing with a friend this morning and my two predictions were that we would not be next to Switzerland or Armenia. At least I got the second one.

henhu

If it is good enough song, it doesn't matter if it performs 2nd or 8th. It is one of the songs I don't "get", but it should still easily qualify.

Realest

So, 30 Years after their first World Cup Qualification, 20 Years after the legendary Euro 2004 and 10 Years after their strongest World Cup, :gr: fails to qualify vs ....well.... :ge:

How is that possible?

AliceEsc

So, 30 Years after their first World Cup Qualification, 20 Years after the legendary Euro 2004 and 10 Years after their strongest World Cup, :gr: fails to qualify vs ....well.... :ge:

How is that possible?
Penalties xwall I try to forget World cup 2014, penalties again xangry

Oh well, better luck in ESC I hope.

Top Bottom