Judas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Romania!

:ro: xheart

bigstock-gorgeous-spring-countryside-la-280866130-990x556.jpg

Voting-grid.jpg

Alexy

I greet the whole beautiful FSC community and I want to thank you for the votes you gave me for this wonderful FSC contest, I am very happy that I won this FSC contest and I hope that one day my country Romania will also win the great contest Eurovision Song Contest, congratulations for all the hard work and hats off to the FSC guys xxclapxxclap:love::love::ro::ro::ro::sneaky:hredhred

Rxllinson

A huge congratulations to our winner :ro: Romania! This was another terrific month with lots of high quality songs which I really enjoyed, well done everyone and thank you for sharing such beautiful music!

The UK :uk: was incredibly proud to share a moving tribute to our surviving veterans and fallen heroes of D-Day in this month's contest. Thank you all for listening to our entry in honour of their memories. Whilst we didn't place any importance on the result this month, I would like to take the opportunity to say thank you to the following nations for the points we received:
:8: :lt:
:7: :es:
:5: :lv: :dk:
:3: :no:
:1: :ua:

As sole member of the UK jury, I can confirm my points as follows:
:12: :de:
:10: :hr:
:8: :gr:
:7: :es:
:6: :pt:
:5: :ca:
:4: :ph:
:3: :tw:
:2: :cy:
:1: :hu:

Honourable mentions for my 11th-20th this month (in random order): :pl: :us: :fr: :dk: :no: :za: :au: :lv: :se: :nl:

See you all in FSC #186 :)

anabanana2000

Congratulations @Alexy xxclap
Very well deserved win for :ro:
And also to :pt: & :ca: all 3 were my top 3 this month!!

Thanks to everyone who voted for :ie: pleasantly surprised this little unknown song did so well.
Will catch up properly tomorrow xxx

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I had hoped that Denmark would be doing slightly better, but I can hardly complain about finishing 15th in such a strong edition ;)
Thank you:

xheart :cz::fr::ch::us::tw::no::za::nl::au::ca::lv::pt: xheart

These were my points from Denmark:

:12::fr:
:10::ie:
:8::hr:
:7::us:
:6::ru:
:5::uk:
:4::ro:
:3::ba:
:2::no:
:1::nl:

11th: Latvia
12th - 15th: Australia, Canada, Germany, Ukraine

Malagant

FSC Administrator
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :ro: Romania with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :de::za::ru: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :fr::lt::ua: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a good 11th place this month - for Norway in FSC #185 July. I am glad to see several of you enjoyed this melodic EDM/Dance-pop song by Norwegian EDM-legend Alan Walker ft. Kylie Cantrall on vocals :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #185 July

7DJHm47.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #186 August!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

xymothe

Congrats to our neighbour :ro: for this fantastic, well-deserved win, well done, @Alexy! At least we don't have to travel too much to the next contest. :D

Also a first place for us, (sadly from the bottom) :p but we picked up 20, so at least we kept our Double Digit Club Membership! :ROFLMAO:

:12: :my: :love:
:5: :ru: :cool:
:2: :hr: :giggle:
:1: :uk: ;)

As a reminder, the :hu: votes:

:12: :de:
:10: :fr:
:8: :hr:
:7: :us:
:6: :ro:
:5: :au:
:4: :ph:
:3: :ch:
:2: :it:
:1: :cz:

See you next time! xup

Verjamem

Congrats :ro:! Good song, it reminds of "Nova Deca" a bit :) Good to see :ca: and :au: doing well too, really deserved. Oh and :hr: in Top 10! :cy: deserved much more, but for metal's tune it's not bad result actually.

Thank you for all the points! I didn't expect Top 20 this time to be honest, as it can't happen every month, but I'm glad I was wrong :D

xlove
:12: :ca:
:10: :nl:
:6: :lv: :it:
:5: :cz: :lt:
:4: :ua: :ro:

My votes for the last time

:12: :cy:
:10: :hr:
:8: :au:
:7: :ca:
:6: :ph:
:5: :ro:
:4: :se:
:3: :tw:
:2: :bg:
:1: :lv:

11-14
:gr: :my: :ie: :hu:

15-18
:za: :ru: :mx: :dk:

19-21
:ua: :ch: :lt:

FSC is great thing.

Malagant

FSC Administrator
Staff member
FYI: We have a nice surprise for you, guys! We will have the 3rd FSC Spin-Off of 2024 now in August. For submissions, more info and details please check out the FSC Spin-Off Forum - we hope many of you will join us! xcheer

Kevan1994

Congratulations :ro:! Great song that just missed my Top 10. Really enjoyed this month.

Wild to see that Canada is in the Top 3 for the 4th time in the past 6 months. Thanks to all who enjoyed Contemporary Love and congrats to Rêve on her 2nd Top 3 finish alongside Past Life. Special shoutout to @aardvark for all the work on creating the show. I'm really glad I was able to share a bit more about one of my favourite Canadian cities. Looking forward to next month!

Votes for :ca: (15 of you!)
:12::au::cy::fr:
:10::za:
:8::ie:
:7::bg::it::lv::pl:
:6::mx::es:
:5::uk:
:3::ch:
:2::lt:
:1::no:

Votes from :ca:
:12::pl: (18th - love the instrumentation, love the melody, love the vocals)
:10::lt: (33rd - okay don't hate me but i am vibing hard with this)
:8::pt: (2nd - MARO's vocals kinda gave me Phoebe Bridgers vibes in parts. Really strong entry and a well deserved 2nd place)
:7::it: (19th - great summer song. Italy's now tied for 2nd most total points from me)
:6::ie: (17th - really grew on me, super cool entry)
:5::us: (24th - instantly loved, perhaps my favourite Alice in Wonderland referential song I've heard)
:4::lv: (32nd - first ever points to Latvia! Yayyy)
:3::no: (11th - high quality pop, what's not to like)
:2::dk: (15th - super sweet, cute, and very catchy)
:1::nl: (26th - sounds like a radio hit from 2015 that I still would enjoy today)

11th - 15th: :my:(25th) :ro:(1st) :mx:(12th) :se:(8th) :ph:(27th)
16th - 20th: :es:(14th) :au:(4th) :fr:(5th) :ba:(20th) :gr:(16th)

Top Bottom