Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

jatojo

I'm not too keen on this interval act to be honest. It's a little bit too cocky from the Swedes and making fun of others unneccessarily
I can follow that. The irony is evident, but still ...

And this year, Sweden's song is among the ones I like the least, so it's a bit ambiguous.

Franzilein

Spare me this broadway sh*t and give me Cha Cha Cha in full :rolleyes:

Uto

Veteran
Then they should boycott the event. Stay away simply. It’s ridiculous that you demand from artists that they don’t participate at Eurovision, and then you go to the same show yourself. The hypocrisy is overwhelming.
They don't necessarily demand that and this is something that is beyond the control of a random individual. A boycott doesn't work unless you manage to mobilize a very large group, again something beyond the control of regular people. Your arguments make very little sense, I also don't see how this is in any way hypocritical. They come to watch a show and very much dislike one part of it. That one part does not define the show.

Top Bottom