Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

gigi_copp3

Odds of Croatia are shortening since yesterday afternoon.
I think people are afraid to bet on Israel

mauve

Veteran
Who will end up last? I think :de:
That would be the next disaster if we didn't end up last. Police would investigate for sure.

NeoTen

Our Polish TV commentator did not describe why Joost Klein got DQd.
Dutch TV commentaar C. Maas: "So as far as I know, but again, as far as I know because I wasn't there (!!!), he pushed her camera or phone down, I believe, and that was about it."
Very toned down admission. Just say, he didn't keep his hands off a woman. Done.
I'm done with the guy.

NemesisNick

Song 1: Sweden. I watched the Swedish national final, Melodifestivalen 2024 Final, live online from the UK, Saturday 9 March 2024. The song “Unforgettable” has plenty of electronic sounds. The chorus is catchy, albeit a bit repetitive. Just like Melfest, there were plenty of lines, and letters on the background screen, but I'm mystified as to their significance. A lively, catchy song to start, and good as a host entry, but it's not got the oomph to in tonight.

NeoTen

How do Swedish people off all people send two Norwegians, that can't sing more than 4 notes...

NemesisNick

Song 2: Ukraine: I like the flowing lava effect, with rocks either side, at the start. I question the need for the rap section (I don't like rap generally), but what I like about the rest of hte song far outweighs my dislike for the rap.

musicfan

I don't like voting opening before all songs have been heard.

Crowd noise ruined the start of the Ukrainian entry.

Top Bottom