SuelngT.png

iGdNAkC.png

DiKbKvg.png
edit: BI should have 53 pts on final scoreboard
edit2: BI1 and Kamande1 tie is broken wrong

Last edited:

Fierro

Congratulations ::szk :)

It was an interesting spin-off and especially the points counting rule, thank you for hosting dogmeat xacademic

marc

uff, thanks for all the points and the win. I'm pleasantly surprised that both songs were so well received.:love:xheatxmetal

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::szk! Awesome to see my :12: win, and finishing 3rd behind my :12: and :8: feels pretty good. Took me forever to figure out which one to rank higher of Slipknot and Dampf tho, so it could have been a 2nd place for Lord of the Lost, but still, an awesome result. :D

Thanks to ::svo for ending the long streak of 0's for Monday - Paracetamol. I've had that song on my NSC list for over a decade, great to finally find an opportunity to send it, even if the result wasn't that good.

Thanks for a great spinoff @dogmeat, and thanks for being the only one to include both my entries in your top 10. xheart

Also, ::ugl here is pretty much the sound of my youth. Eurodance and heavy metal. :D

Rmetr0

Chevaliers De Sangreal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 😂😂
Congrats, ::szk! :)

It's funny that I thought Zanias could do much better and Erin Kinsey would be in the bottom, but it turned out to be other way around, a bunch of high points for Erin 🧐 Thanks! ♥ And I'm not against that, I personally like her song much more! 😂😂

Thank you dogmeat for hosting! :)

Top Bottom