Contact us

Austria

SRBIJA

Banned
Re: AUSTRIA | WITHDRAWAL?

So guys, I'm considering taking :hu: and leaving Austria unrepresented xcry1 I really have no idea what to do here. I felt like switching to :hu: this morning but I literally couldn't do it :lol: No kidding xcry :p I will have to make my decision very soon, we will see. xcry1

Sultana

I love your Austrian entries and I really still looking forward to see Miss Konchita representing her Motherland on WV
But Hungary is pretty nice choice anyway! Goodluck in your decision!)

chontono

You never told me what your thoughts were about my suggestion, but I guess they weren´t good at all, which would be a pity cos that group absolutely rocks xmusic

SRBIJA

Banned

I love your Austrian entries and I really still looking forward to see Miss Konchita representing her Motherland on WV
But Hungary is pretty nice choice anyway! Goodluck in your decision!)

Thank you xkiss

So yeah, I have made my decision, I'm going to give :hu: a try. :) Hungary is probably my favourite country in terms of European music. When I wanted to make a switch in WV15, Avalon was like 1 day faster in taking :hu: so I had to take :at: which was my 2nd choice.

I hope you guys enjoyed my :at: entries, thanks everyone who supported me since WV15 xup I think I will be back with :at: soon, we will see! :lol: :)

Sultana

Thank you xkiss

So yeah, I have made my decision, I'm going to give :hu: a try. :) Hungary is probably my favourite country in terms of European music. When I wanted to make a switch in WV15, Avalon was like 1 day faster in taking :hu: so I had to take :at: which was my 2nd choice.

I hope you guys enjoyed my :at: entries, thanks everyone who supported me since WV15 xup I think I will be back with :at: soon, we will see! :lol: :)

By the way you wrote that you will come back , believe me you won't XD I remember myself when I was 10000000% sure that I will come back to India and what? After Central Russia I 've switched to Moldova :D :D :D I want to switch to India someday but not now )))

SRBIJA

Banned
Re: AUSTRIA | See you again soon!

Well Austria is very special country to me, and I think I will come back eventually :lol: It also depends on how much fun will being a :hu: juror bring me :D

Sultana

Well Austria is very special country to me, and I think I will come back eventually :lol: It also depends on how much fun will being a :hu: juror bring me :D

It seems that you have some plans on Hungary) What type of songs we should expect from you? I really really want to see more from NOX
I now just adore this wonderful group after the previous(?) edition of Worldvision)))

SRBIJA

Banned

It seems that you have some plans on Hungary) What type of songs we should expect from you? I really really want to see more from NOX
I now just adore this wonderful group after the previous(?) edition of Worldvision)))

Something totally different from the last juror I would say :D Nox? Yes, for sure. It's one of my favourite :hu: groups as well :D

Sultana

Something totally different from the last juror I would say :D Nox? Yes, for sure. It's one of my favourite :hu: groups as well :D

Once one person told me that Nox is the best from Hungary) So I see you share my opinion) Then, can't wait to see what you will send xcheer

Milos-BC

Oh, I am sad that you are leaving Austria, you were doing a fantastic job there! :(

But anyway, I am sure you can nail it with :hu: as well, so....best of luck bro! xcheer :D

SRBIJA

Banned

Oh, I am sad that you are leaving Austria, you were doing a fantastic job there! :(

But anyway, I am sure you can nail it with :hu: as well, so....best of luck bro! xcheer :D

Thank you very much :D I'll try my best :)

SRBIJA

Banned

7 days since I left Austria xcry

:at: Congratulations entry sent! :D

SRBIJA

Banned
Re: AUSTRIA | out - brb

We will be back at WV24. xshrug

Already started searching for an entry. :)

SRBIJA

Banned
Re: AUSTRIA | out - brb

Was bored at maths today so I made this :mrgreen:

SRBIJA'S WV ALL TIME TOP7

01 :au: Bella Ferrero - Set me on fire
02 :nl: Kim Liam - Garden of Love
03 :fo: Greta Svabo - Circles
04 :pl: Margaret - Thank You Very Much
05 :us: Krewella - Alive
06 :gr: Demy - Poses Xilliades Kalokairia
07 :fo: Tyr - The Lay of Our Love