3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

I´m afraid I´m not the target group for this kind of song. :confused:

The chorus kinda sounds ok but after that you can actually stop listening because nothing happens anymore. The melody is really hammering in your head but not in a good way and especially the part at 2:20 is really irritating and almost painful. xwall

For me :at: this year rather fits on a fair while being on a ride, there I could maybe enjoy it but I don´t really need that on the ESC stage. I give :2: because I could at least not completely unlistenable like the song I gave fewer points. It will most likely end up in the final but then probably murdered by the juries. xshrug

marty

I like it, but I prefer by far the demo version which was leaked before the official release. Bring it back! This official version now doesn't have a good ending, it has no strong culmination, instead it feels like a very long song with too much repetition.
thats what I thought too. the dance break is the strongest part of the song. it could have ended there. But on the other hand at the live performance it might be alright when the crowd will be cheering after the dance break and then the song starts all over again like a reprise.

aef

I like it, but I prefer by far the demo version which was leaked before the official release. Bring it back! This official version now doesn't have a good ending, it has no strong culmination, instead it feels like a very long song with too much repetition.
The leaked version was just not a full leak, only till the middle/ end of the dance break…

Romeo

I played this song for my mum today and she loves it! She always hates Eurovision songs but she actually loved this. She kept singing it after I played it. She's a fan

Lindon

Tomorrow 6 pm. I'm so curios how the recent conversation went between Kaleen and the US production company.

marty

Tomorrow 6 pm. I'm so curios how the recent conversation went between Kaleen and the US production company.

I would be more curious about how the conversation went between Kaleen and ORF. I guess they were very upset.

Lindon

As a middle-aged family man who mostly listens to metal, I am clearly not the demographic for this song.
But, but, but it is almost similar noisy as metal xmusic
As Kaleen said "Well, it's not a ballade" :lol:

Lindon

As a middle-aged formerly Sweden-bashing born-again Christian man, who was addicted to Eurodance in the 90's, I am clearly not impressed by this song. I am also not impressed by the Germans' annual skepticism, when they themselves should brace for last place again.

My favourite profane Eurodance bangers from the nineties to all of which I don't listen to anymore:

Thank you for suggestions about my playlist. Love it. Back to the future!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
As a middle-aged formerly Sweden-bashing born-again Christian man, who was addicted to Eurodance in the 90's, I am clearly not impressed by this song. I am also not impressed by the Germans' annual skepticism, when they themselves should brace for last place again.

My favourite profane Eurodance bangers from the nineties to all of which I don't listen to anymore:

Awww you should listen to those again at some point. The first two already are top tier eurodance songs from top tier eurodance artists

Seregil Korit

I appreciate the dumb fun and the throwback moment we're getting here. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if the production wasn't so muddled and felt crispier and had more of a punch.
It will really come together for the live performance probably. :7:

Lindon

I appreciate the dumb fun and the throwback moment we're getting here. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if the production wasn't so muddled and felt crispier and had more of a punch.
It will really come together for the live performance probably. :7:

Lindon

There they go again. On X they started a cancel campaign against Kaleen because one of the over 200 accounts she is following is Noa Kirel. The homophobia card didn't work this year.

The account that started the campaign has deleted its message, but the stones are already rolling.

Last edited:

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still follow some Israeli artists because I like the music they put out... so what? Cba with the level of pettiness from some extremist supporters of both sides in this conflict.

Chalphon

It was annoying me a bit that I couldn't identify what the back drop reminded me of but I finally solved it. It's this old banger I think she "borrowed" a bit from:

Lindon

It was annoying me a bit that I couldn't identify what the back drop reminded me of but I finally solved it. It's this old banger I think she "borrowed" a bit from:

Not as similar as Loreen's Tattoo to Pont Aeri’s Flying Free and Abba's The winner takes it all.

Top Bottom