• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
ohh this was on tonight. What were the hits?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Rezara Smaja - N’Eden = 10/10
66f45bff2779c99b4e25539b36cfa86d.gif

Fifi - Stop = 9/10
2 Farm - Atomike = 8/10
Albina & Familja Kelmendi - Duje = 8/10
Fabian Basha - Një gotë = 8/10
Rovena Dilo - Motit 7/10
Enxhi Nasufi - Burrë = 7/10
Luna Causholli - Jetën ta fal 7/10
Sara Kapo - Para teje = 6/10
Erma Mici - Kozmosi i dashurisë = 6/10
Anduel Kovaçi - Malli = 6/10
Sergio Hajdini - Vështirë = 5/10
Urban Band - Në çdo hap = 4/10

Rezarta Smaja was once again sensational. I say that of course with bias but try and stop me. She's a force of nature and one day needs to go to Eurovision. My one criticism of N'Eden is it's over way too quickly.

Fifi was the surprise of the night. I knew she was the pre contest fave so to speak, so I had checked her out a little and wasn't hyped at all, but Stop is super catchy and Fifi's stage presence was great.

Duje meanwhile is the most Albanian thing I think I've ever experienced. I can't have anything but respect for that epic performance and the sheer audacity displayed when Albina and the group went for a reprise. It was well earned and signified it was game over for everyone else, at least when it comes to the public vote selecting the Eurovision song. Knowing my luck Rezarta meanwhile will finally win the main festival 🤧

mauve

Veteran
Here's a youtube playlist (easier to listen):

mauve

Veteran
After re-listening the performances again, my faves didn't change, but Duje is my clear favorite. xheartxrose
Also adore "Atomike" with its uniqueness!

Albina dhe familja Kelmendi – “Duje”
2 Farm – “Atomike”
Rezarta Smaja – “N’Eden” (In Eden)
Erma Mici – “Kozmosi i dashurisë”
Enxhi Nasufi – “Burrë”

nudiecrudi

Last night was an experience. A real Balkan orgasmic experience.
After listening all the spanish songs from Benidorm, twice, during my gym session, trying hard not to fall asleep because of all the monothony full of "esta noche" and "mi amor", my day was enlighted completly by FIK first nigh.
My top five.
Albina-wellcome to the most realistic balkan drama-mess, a joy for my ears, a symphony of bells, ancestral mourning, ethnic sound and emotional singing
2Farm- simply perfect for me, kind of post atomic experience reduced in its real essence and nothing to compare with Georgia 22, which i like but its totally different.
Rezarta- a very well composed rock-ballad-vocally she was the best. It is not a slap in your face immediatly but give to her a second listen -you'll be surprised.
Anduel Kovaci-a sofisticated balkan ballad, very smooth and well sung.
FIFI-contemporary and fresh.
I would say well done to the artistic director of this FIK because tried to propose a good mix of different genres without ruining the real spirit of this event-celebrating the albanian music and not selecting an ESC song.

mauve

Veteran
Well, I´m a bit scared to say that I don´t share the excitement about "Duje". xscared
Do you know how often scared I am when I am swimming musically against the stream so often? :ROFLMAO: It is rather scary for me that In Estonia section, in Ukraine section and now Albania section people agree with me (or vice versa). Either I have changed, or people got scarier in their taste. :ROFLMAO:

Looren

Veteran
Well, I´m a bit scared to say that I don´t share the excitement about "Duje". xscared

That's good, the fact everyone agreed about Duje in the Eurofan community could've caused the end of the world, but thanks to you the end of the world won't happen that soon :mrgreen:

EscGeek

Veteran
The biggest question for me is: "Am i going to crown Enxhi Nasufi as my FIK winner for the 3rd time, or am i going to crown Lynx as my FIK winner for the 3rd time?"

08437b0d1c44bdb9dfe26a2e8476f64d--hands-on-coffee-cups.jpg

Top Bottom