Miroslav Škoro - Vrijidilo Je​

Alka Vuica - Depresija​

Grše & Miach - Fantazija​

VATROGASCI - Vise Manje, Manje Vise​

How to vote:
Rate each song from 0 to 5

Last edited:

Hele.

Re: Croatia | W25 - Sexiest grandma on the Balkans for Croatia - Let's Meet Halfway! :DDD

Don't forget on after party tonight - with sexiest grandma on the Balkans! xcheer

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Re: Croatia | W25 - Sexiest grandma on the Balkans for Croatia - Let's Meet Halfway! :DDD

So sad you missed the final, but usually this kind of songs don't qualify. It's so sad, people don't like to party? xcry1

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

I expected DNQ for this song, but its anyway so sad :(

Milos-BC

I want my sweetie in the final xcry xcry xcry1 !

Hele.

WorldVision 26

Croatia.png

rozga.jpg

Jelena Rozga - Nirvana

LYRICS

REF.
Nirvana, opušteno čekam te
sama ovu noć.
Nirvana, isto mjesto, ista budala
kad ćes doć?

Ma uđi ko pobjednik na svoje
i uzmi što je tvoje, s dozvolom.
Pa dođi ko slavljenik na tortu
i uzmi mi ljepotu, napokon.

Voliš li me ono stvarno
il me mučiš namjerno?

REF.

Na glasu ko žena od afera
ustvari tvoja cijela, odavno.
Polako me nosi atmosfera
i jedno u dva tijela da budemo.

Voliš li me ono stvarno
il me mučiš namjerno?

REF.

Pa uđi ko pobjednik na svoje
i uzmi što je tvoje, s dozvolom.
Ma dođi ko slavljenik na tortu

Nirvana...

Na glasu ko žena od afera
ustvari tvoja cijela, odavno.
Pa dođi ko slavljenik na tortu

Nirvana...

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: Croatia | W26 - Can Croatia reach Nirvana with Jelena Rozga??

Zaprya FTW! xcheer

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

xcry

kopachka

I just can't believe both Neda and Jelena failed :(

Expect my NF for you soon, in 2 or 3 editions :)

Hele.

Croatian broadcaster just announced rumors of retirement were false alarm! Croatia will be back with luxurious and high quality NF for next edition! xcheer

Milos-BC

Croatian broadcaster just announced rumors of retirement were false alarm! Croatia will be back with luxurious and high quality NF for next edition! xcheer

That's my sweety! xcheer xlove xkiss xrunhug xheart xheart xheart

Hele.

Re: Croatia | W27 - National Final for next edition! First details for NF!

Ex-Eurovision stars Danijela Martinovic, Severina and Pamela Ramljak headline Croatian NF line up for WV27!

- After failure of big hope Jelena Rozga, with her mega hit Nirvana, in semifinal of WV26, in the city of love, Paris, and thinking but denying potential retirement, Croatian broadcaster gave more details of upcoming NF that will be held in Spaladium Arena just before big concert of Željko Joksimović on International women's day (xlove)! Few days ago, it was announced it will be big and luxurious, high quality organized NF in front of about 10 000 people! Tonight we have gotten information about songs and artists. There will be 8 songs and all of them will be in pop manner (uptempo or ballad). Also, all of them are brand new songs and even may be included in NF of some other contest on this board.

Some of artists also were introduced: so now it is known that Eurovision stars: Danijela Martinovic (1995., 1998.), Severina (2006.) and Pamela Ramljak (2005., 2010.) will participate in NF! All of those artists gave a try at WorldVision already but now want to try feel of big WV stage once again!

45527-danijela-martinovic-in-severina-hrvaski-pevki.jpg

Good friends on red carpet, and ex ESC participants, Severina and Danijela Martinovic, will be rivals on NF stage for WV27

"I'm very excited when it is about big World or Europe music contests! I always feel happy to be part of them so I'm very glad that I can give another try in NF to have chance to get to the contest" - said today for the press one of participants, Pamela Ramljak.

kad-tad.bmp

Pamela Ramljak (part of disbanded girl group Feminnem) is happy to give another try at music song contest

Broadcaster also said that there will be another big Croatian star that is well known to WV audience, but those are all details for now. Additionally, it was only mentioned that we can expect some new, not that famous names too. Full NF line up and songs can be expected in few days.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: Croatia | W27 - National Final for next edition! Article on first details for NF!

:eek: can't wait Severina xlove Danijela xlove

kopachka

Re: Croatia | W27 - National Final for next edition! Article on first details for NF!

Severina xlove xlove

Hele.

Re: Croatia | W27 - National Final for next edition! First details for NF!

More news: Known full line up, winner of "Dancing with the Stars" involved in performance of young hope, Jelena Rozga to give consecutive try with traditional sound

- Two days ago Croatian broadcaster stated first details on NF for 27th edition of WV. Now, there is new statement in which we found out all names of artists that will participate in National Final that will take place in big Spaladium Arena in few days. So, all names are: Shomy & Vuky, Klapa Rišpet & Jelena Rozga, Daria HodMar, Lidija Bačić, Pamela Ramljak, Alen Bičević, Danijela Martinović, Severina.

There are some curiosities! In performance of not that famous, young hope Alen Bičević will be involved winner of last season of Croatian version of show "Dancing with the Stars", successful dancer, Petra Jeričiević. It got a lot of attention at today's press conference and journalists were interested how she will be involved into performance but Petra wasn't discovering much.

petra-jericevic-kaze-kako-bez-kemije-u-plesu-nema-uspjeha-223x335-20140101-20140108102140-93f4990454f33c95681b42d859595a70.jpg

Famous Croatian dancer, Petra Jeričiveć, will be included in performance of Alen Bičević at Croatian NF for WV27

"You all will see our performance at final night, but for now it keeps secret. I'm very happy I got invited by Alen and that I can help him to make his performance better and also increase his chances of winning" - said today for the press Petra Jeričivić.

afb107c61fda563c153247bae0a28ce3.jpg

Jelena Rozga who failed at current WV edition, didn't waste her time and already will be on the stage of NF for next one

Big surprise was another participation of Jelena Rozga. Well, that wouldn't be so strange if Jelena didn't come back just yesterday from Paris where she failed in SF2 of WV26. This time, she tries completely oppossite song to her modern mega hit Nirvana. Now, she joins forces with Klapa Rišpet, one of most famous klapa's in Croatia. After last year Eurovision Song Contest, it is very well known to esc public what klapa sound is.

"I'm glad with this collaboration with klapa, it is not my first time I'm singing klapa song. First time, when I heard this song, it entered in my heart and I knew I have to sing it. Success is always doable when it is some traditional sound like klapa but we are just happy that we can bring our honest emotions in front of our home-city crowd". - said about the song, born Split's woman, Jelena Rozga.

Broadcaster told that names of songs will be revealed at final night. So far, it is only known that energetic pop duo Shomy & Vuky will open NF with their hit song.

Milos-BC

Re: Croatia | W27 - National Final for next edition! NEW article about NF details!

xcheer

xlove xheart xheart xheart

Hele.

Re: Croatia | W27 - National Final for next edition! NEW article about NF details!

I hope even if you do not like songs, that you will like recap cause I think this is my best one ever! xcheer I finally managed to make two videos moving simultaneously so background is also "moving" xcheer

Top Bottom