Yoni

Re: Halito's Topic: 3-song NF

3rd one isn't available. :( also don't go :(

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

3rd one isn't available. :( also don't go :(

Updated the link with one that should work. And I'm staying for now, no worries :) NSC is still a great source of music for me, even if it has low priority in my life right now and I have zero activity in the community.

anselm

I can't believe there's an upside to Artyomka and Amhr withdrawing after all :rip:

Punk 9/10
Rock 8/10
Pop 2/10

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Thanks for the votes! I didn't make the voting system clear I guess. I just wanted to know your favourite (but marks out of 10 are more helpful)

Paper7

Re: Ever wondered how a PQ last-placer would have done if it had been in the semi?

Oh, i have listened to this on monday trough my search for new music... i gave it one full listening what i do for like eyery 20th song i click (good sign ^^). I dont remember how much i have enjoyed it, but maybe the second chance you will give this song will work? :eek:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Halito's Topic: NSC 155 ~ Dream Wife

BREAKING NEWS

Following years of record lows amid the inexorable march of climate change, Halito is set to experience a historic snowfall in the coming weeks. A large storm system, approaching from the north, is forecast to arrive on Saturday, bringing with it up to two feet of snow.

This country, accustomed to a tropical climate, may be about to face its toughest challenge yet. More on this story as it unfolds.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Halito's Topic: BREAKING NEWS

NEWSFLASH

We apologise for the disruption in service. Days after our initial emergency broadcast, the station was hit with a fierce blizzard which cut off all power to the building. In the weeks that followed, the entire nation of Halito was engulfed in snow and ice, the likes of which we have never before seen. Unprepared for such conditions, day-to-day life has ground to a halt, as people were unable to leave their homes to go to work. We have now managed to get our news station up and running again, but our country is still in dire need of help. We are a proud nation, but we beg anyone to send any aid that they can spare.

The Halitosian government is currently in negotiations with the exiled former citizens of Lolee, who have been living in the mountains of southern Yaponesia for the past decade. We hope that we can finally put our differences aside and welcome them back into our country in return for their guidance with these harsh winter conditions.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Hielito's Topic: NSC 156

UPDATE: We now have the full cooperation of the Lolee people, and our country is repairing itself and adapting to its new reality. In recognition of our new cold-hearted Loleean citizens, our country's official name shall henceforth be Hielito. We hope that our climate returns to its usual tropical self, but for now we must learn to live with the snow and ice, at least until the end of winter.

Long live Hielito!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Hielito's Topic: NSC 156

NSC 157

[error loading content]

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Halito's Topic: 159 ~ Not just another Kero Kero Bonito song

i promise

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
NSC 160

Well, that's Halito's decade of female artists done. Not sure if anyone noticed since I never even made a point of announcing it. In case you don't remember, it was Estrons, Pale Waves, Grace Mitchell, Rilo Kiley, The Aces, Dream Wife, Beatrice Eli, Letters to Cleo, Kero Kero Bonito, Kero Kero Bonito. I was considering keeping it going, but then I discovered this dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MIVvnQHxeM

Top Bottom