Contact us

ハリトウのトピック: NSC 232 🌸💃🌸

Salmon

Re: Presenting... A Game of NSC (a.k.a. The Halito Rap) - Celebrating 100 editions of Halito

Will you host?

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Presenting... A Game of NSC (a.k.a. The Halito Rap) - Celebrating 100 editions of Halito

Will you host?

:lol: As the song says, this is no Ugaly, not by a long shot. But yes, in that unlikely event, I would, hehe.

Yoni

Omg Dan xheart

anselm

Holy ****, this is actually really good

spiluke

My life is a lie. I've been pronouncing more than half of the nations wrongly like Duare, Tirr an Abhein and Sefiya.

I appreciate your courage though :D

doctormalisimo

Thanks for putting Doire first (and for pronouncing it right!)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

My life is a lie. I've been pronouncing more than half of the nations wrongly like Duare, Tirr an Abhein and Sefiya.

I appreciate your courage though :D

I probably pronounced some wrong too :lol: But I try to get them right :p Thank you!

sigi

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag liebes Halito :mrgreen: xcheer

SpZ

Re: Halito's Topic: ELMAYONESA

I personally prefer this one. Likely because the lyrics are not as dumb.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Likely because the lyrics are not as dumb.

Yeah, I put some of them into Google Translate, and they are... nothing revolutionary, to say the least :lol: Lucky I don't understand Estonian :D

SpZ

Yeah, I put some of them into Google Translate, and they are... nothing revolutionary, to say the least Lucky I don't understand Estonian

The main issue I have is with the title line. It should roghly mean move/shake your ass. However, the word pepu is something which only 3 year old and their parents use... making it a very awkward concept translation to estonian (that phrase is not something which anyone in estonia would ever use)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

The main issue I have is with the title line. It should roghly mean move/shake your ass. However, the word pepu is something which only 3 year old and their parents use... making it a very awkward concept translation to estonian (that phrase is not something which anyone in estonia would ever use)

Omg that just makes it better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom