Contact us

ハリトウのトピック: NSC 232 🌸💃🌸

Steffan

Re: Halito's topic: Goodbye...

7KB37Sf.gif

pras

that's so wrong, imo. You shall not lie. Big lier...

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

I hope people clicked the link at least, otherwise this campaign was pointless :p I'll never leave, you all know that :D

renzo

I now realised the song is called Goodbye I'm gone :lol:.. I like it, especially the drummy part! Good luck!!

strajker

f u c k yourself haha i felt so sad about you :( BUT YAY YOU'RE HERE :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Halito's topic: NSC 94 NATIONAL FINAL!

NSC 94

It's a bit late in starting, but here it is, Halito's NSC 94 NF :D First in a while, and probably last for a while too :p

SONG #1
MAÏA LEIA - La Nuit Dernière

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi8qh0Fdq10

SONG #2
1990s - You Made Me Like It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lFjS2yEpxU

SONG #3
MATT AND KIM - Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare

matt and kim - good ol' fashion nightmare - YouTube

SONG #4
ALASKAN FACTION - Luna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPMQjy5aQs

Send your votes via PM, in the voting style 4-2-1-0 (deadline is Friday at 11.00 CET)

NB: The last song is quite personal to me, and i have been waiting since forever for a video to be released for it, so if that happens before the deadline, the song will auto-win. However, the next best placed song will be entered to NSC 95.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Thank you to Zechonia, Horehronieland and Reym-L-Dneurb for your votes :D Hopefully there'll be a few more voters in the coming days!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Thank you also to Illumia and Noizeland for voting! The deadline is looming, only 10 hours left to vote guys!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

And the results are here, fresh out of the oven!

zismr9.jpg

Luki

Nice, wow this edition is going to be uberawesome. I had another Maia Leia song planned. :)

Keko

Fuuuuu--- I wanted to vote here. ;_; Well I listened to songs anyway and Matt & Kim would have been my 4, followed by Maia Leia. So all is well, I like both of those songs. Good luck!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Halito's topic: BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

A fast-growing group of separatists from the city of Tyrann is demanding that the region of Halito known as the Former Lolee Republic of Tyranny be given independence from the rest of Halito, claiming that Halito's selection of NSC entries is unjust and does not accurately represent the wants of the former Lolee peoples.

They have already given a name to this new country: the Democratic People's Republic of Tyranny. Their proposed flag is shown below. It is said to be based on the Estonian flag, with the yellow strip representing the deserts, the green the rainforests and the blue the cloudless sky.

98rjgm.jpg

The proposed flag of the Democratic People's Republic of Tyranny. Halitosian officials have called it "boring", "unimaginative" and "Colombia".

Should the separatists get their wishes, Halito would be dealt a huge and potentially fatal blow, as Tyrann is Halito's largest city and the source of the majority of country's GDP, as well as the host of all major events.

The Tyrannic separatists have threatened Halito with military action should they not comply, and are currently rumoured to be developing nuclear warheads. The Halitosian government is currently unperturbed by these outrageous statements, but is closely monitoring the situation.

More on this story will be released as it unfolds.

Top Bottom