Contact us

wv187 القاهرة // GRAND FINAL🗡️

John1

me now that hosting is over:

1mnf.jpeg
this is basically me panicking over not doing well and basically keeping a steady strong streak xheat

theditz83

Veteran
Thank you thank you thank you thank you for returning :se: to the medal positions with this utter love-at-first-listen track for me - so so delighted, and I dedicate this win not only to all the amazing people that voted for diva Molly, but primarily to our WV legend who will eternally be Mr. Sweden in my eyes, Conny @theCONWEL - your :12: restores my faith in my music taste and judgement :lol:

Full thanks tomorrow when I can process more, shattered. Thank you @hjarnskakning for your stellar hosting, and especially for that extra voting time when my body let me down over the past week, bless you xlove

And congrats @chontono xclap - not my bag personally, but I knew you were winning the minute I heard it.
And as promised, because legends must be praised duly...

:12: :be: :cy: :in: xheya
:10: :hr: :es: xheya
:8: :west: :mx: xheya
:7: :nl: :al: ::mazo
:6: :paci: ::tm :il:
:5: xshrug
:4: :ca: :us: ::ceca
:3: Cote d'Ivoire
:2: :de: :br: :za: :fi: :tr: :no: :am:
:1: :fo: :mk: ::gali Veneto

John1

BRITTANY ::brit - 9th, 115 points

:12: :svea: ::scia
:10: :fi::lv:
:8: :ca: ::mazo :gr:
:7: :no:
:6: :cy: ::gali
:5: :fr: Côte d'Ivoire
:4: ::gota :hr:
:3: :it:
:2: xheart
:1: :us: ::tm :il: :en:

Before all, I think it's more than needed to congratulate @hjarnskakning for such a gorgeous hosting. I've been captivated from the get-go and loved the storytelling around Egyptian divinities and stuff, it was very interesting.

Now, all eyes on Aziliz Manrow and ::brit. xheat
I never ever thought that I would be able to replicate another 9th place and I've been so used to it for the past few editions now. I assume, rightfully so, that I found my safe spot in WV with Breton folk entries.

This entry meant so much to me, as Douar means Earth in English, and featured Breton landscapes, adding even more to the artistry of this song. For such a wonderful outcome, I want to congratulate y'all heart-warmingly for your continuous endorsement I've been graced with ever since my comeback era. xcry

Let's set my purpose straight now, winning 188 and hosting the best WV edition this forum has ever seen. xheat

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
BRITTANY ::brit - 9th, 115 points

:12: :svea: ::scia
:10: :fi::lv:
:8: :ca: ::mazo :gr:
:7: :no:
:6: :cy: ::gali
:5: :se:
:4: ::gota :hr:
:3: :it:
:2: xheart
:1: :us: ::tm :il: :en:

Before all, I think it's more than needed to congratulate @hjarnskakning for such a gorgeous hosting. I've been captivated from the get-go and loved the storytelling around Egyptian divinities and stuff, it was very interesting.

Now, all eyes on Aziliz Manrow and ::brit. xheat
I never ever thought that I would be able to replicate another 9th place and I've been so used to it for the past few editions now. I assume, rightfully so, that I found my safe spot in WV with Breton folk entries.

This entry meant so much to me, as Douar means Earth in English, and featured Breton landscapes, adding even more to the artistry of this song. For such a wonderful outcome, I want to congratulate y'all heart-warmingly for your continuous endorsement I've been graced with ever since my comeback era. xcry

Let's set my purpose straight now, winning 188 and hosting the best WV edition this forum has ever seen. xheat
Sorry JuanesUno - my :5: went to ::mazo

ShoeFlo

During my holiday trip Ive listened to Eivors album, loved it and thought "wow I should recommend Chon some songs here when I get back to WV business" and now I see Chon just won with one of her new songs :lol: @chontono you're definitely doing your job pretty well, you are on top of things and don't need advices ;) the song I would have recommended to you (and still do) is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXQl7WLcxVk

But Enn is great in any case. I didn't listen to the songs here but I guess it's a worthy winner
All in all, I've always been happy about how well I do with my teeny-weeny nordic Island but you definetly overshadow me with your achievements... considering your Islands only have one-seventh of the Icelandic population xcrazy

chontono

Ohhhh you flatter me, Flo, thanks for the recommendation xheart I just cannot send Eivor again or people here will kill me (with reason)
I thought you were gone, very very glad it was just some holidays xrose
An absolute priviledge to have :is: present in :fo: xclap
Btw, I am traveling to :fo: soon for real and it will be an awesome closure for the archipelago presence at WV:LOL:

Top Bottom