the wisdom of the earth in a kiss‎ ‎
and everything else in your eyes‎ ‎

for life, compelling life, is in thy breath‎ ‎
and at that kiss, though in the tomb I lie‎ ‎
I will arise and break the bands of Death‎
‎‎ ‎
وأخيرا سأشرب الحياة من شفتيك
واستيقظ من هذا النوم الدائم
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
حكمة الأرض في قبلة
وكل شيء آخر في عينيك

لأن الحياة، الحياة المقنعة، في أنفاسك
وفي تلك القبلة، رغم أنني أرقد في القبر
سوف أقوم وأكسر قيود الموت
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
~papyrus at Deir al-Medina
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

a journey through Cairo to Aaru
so called afterlife
was only a half of the journey

your quest for
divinity starts and ends here
to truly ascend
one need to face all the remaining ones and the god itself
in
a final deathmatch

and the one last standing

يصبح الله

judgement date:
01.07.2024 20:00

picture is a link

hjarnskakning

arabic_ferret_warrior_png_by_hanihssn_dfw8x59-fullview.png

Last edited:

John1

::brit were sent no later than today evening. What a strong line-up, I had a tough time choosing between folk-coded dancers and American wh*res moving their body like none of us all ever did. xheat

This top 10 of mine is hella strong, and I really have no regret about it. Good night to y'all, and best of luck!

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
:west: voted

Wow my top 10 is strong, it did fall into an order easily enough but it's one of my favourites for some time. Unfortunately I had to make a brutal cut and i apologise to that person.

BernadetteCydonia

I was told there was a proper MV that dropped just a few days ago but eh. I'm not willing to want it to be changed for this final

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted. This was a very refreshing final. I had too many songs to choose from (had to leave out four I voted for previously) even if I did end up losing almost every high pointer (8/10/12s) from the semis. I never would have guessed at the start of the edition I'd end on what I've just given 12 to but here we are xLO Also, a couple of quite big growers, I must say.

Amir

Veteran
Last votes from :il: for a while are in.
Best final in a long time!

hjarnskakning

Sorry guys, I've been floored by food poisoning since Saturday so failed to get my votes in on time xcry

still working on scoreboards so if you can deliver the votes soon, i can still accept them

actually we're missing more votes and due to work-related reasons i might not be able to finish the scoreboards early enough to have the show tomorrow. i'm willing to extend the deadline until the end of 2.07.2024

Last edited:
Top Bottom