Contact us

WV SINGAPORE 59 SEMI 3 | #MusicBeyondDiversity | RESLUTS INSIDE!!! #FeelYourHeartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoisneko

Re: WV SINGAPORE 59 SEMI 3 | #MusicBeyondDiversity | RESLUTS NAO!!! (Follow it in secret from your class or workplace)

DNQ Resluts

REGULAR
2pyds42.png

REJU

23w9vgh.png

JamieBrown

Re: WV SINGAPORE 59 SEMI 3 | #MusicBeyondDiversity | RESLUTS NAO!!! (Follow it in secret from your class or workplace)

:8: :en:
:7: ::ista
:5: :sl:
:4: :tr:
:2: :nl:
:1: ::vict

Please note: I forgot to vote in time, but these would've been parts of it

revallsay

:7: :nrwe:
:5: :en:
:3: :tr:
:2: :susa:
:1: ::kyiv

Luki

Congrats Jim! ^^ Thanks everyone for your points! :D

12 Istanbul
07 Catalonia
05 England
03 Kyiv

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

:12::sl:
:10:::kyiv
:8:xheat
:7::tr:
:6:xheart
:5:xheart
:4:xheart
:3:xheart
:2::en:
:1:xheart

I'm gutted for Tinchey. Olivija's song strangely touched me. There's something so warm and sincere about it. It's gorgeous vibe. The piano and strings, the jazzy vocal. It was only upon listening to the song again just before sending in my votes that I decided to give it the 12 over an artist I adore, and a song I was besotted with many years ago. "Kjer je toplo" managed to coax a lil' tear and I have a rule with ranking songs. Cry jams >>> everything else. You make me feel, you get the 12. Thank you Tinchey for sharing all these beautiful songs with us. I'm so sad you're leaving.

I hope Koori forgives me for breaking my Svetlana 12 chain with this epic song. Kyiv should 120% be in the final and i'm shocked and upset it didn't happen. The song you shared was ridiculously powerful and I thought would be fighting it out for the win. I feel bad now seeing you were next in line for Reju. Forgive me.

Turkey had a cool rock song. I think the songs L'ester shares with us are often very underrated. I would have loved to have seen this in the final.

England had a beautiful track which I wish I could have been able to give more to. A similar kind of magic usually works for ShoeFlo and I thought it would work for you too here with this song Gera:(

Despite getting six songs through, this semi was all about my top 3 so i'm upset to lose my 10 and 12. This edition looked brilliant but i've lost so many songs. My top 4 yesterday, my top 2 today. All those songs would be 12 contenders in any half decent edition.

Sultana

hope Koori forgives me for breaking my 12 chain with this epic Svetlana song. Kyiv should 120% be in the final and i'm shocked and upset it didn't happen. The song you shared was ridiculously powerful and I thought would be fighting it out for the win. I feel bad now seeing you were next in line for Reju. Forgive me.
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]
that's because u have broken the tradition #neverbreaktraditions

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]
that's because u have broken the tradition #neverbreaktraditions

Yeah, but I voted with my heart though and with honesty. I just pray it was more than a 2 point difference. I shouldn't feel bad because the votes were sincere, but I of course do feel dreadful thinking that perhaps we could have had Svetlana in the final with an awesome song:(

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Also let's have three cheers for Ashley and the godly streak he managed. It might have now come to the end but it was still awesome and mighty to beholdxheartxbow

latest

Well done Ashleyxrosexrunhug

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Omg MUCHAS GRACIAS all who voted for :es:

Great results, only :nrwe: should have qualify :(

Sultana

btw [MENTION=9461]nekoisneko[/MENTION], want to give you this award:
C70Gr_48GcI.jpg

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
God damn it.
12 SUSA
8 ::kyiv
6 ::ctln
5 :ch:
4 :en:
2 :tr:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I'm so sorry; it completely skipped my mind to congratulate everyone who qualified! xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Oh my goodness me. xcry1 I lost my favourite in a semi for the first time in an age. Duke of :lond: REJU votes (again, just my personal votes):

:12: ::kyiv xcry1 Such a lovely song which should have waltzed into the final... xcry1
:10: :D
:8: :D
:7: :en: Damn, just as Gera gets it right for me again. xcry1
:6: :susa: Calvin said I'd hate this. He was so wrong. It'll be missed. xcry1
:5: :D
:4: :D
:3: ::ista :(
:2: ::vict :(
:1: :D

And well done to those who qualified whether I voted for you or not!

chontono

Congratulations to all qualified!!!!!!
Our points for the ones like us who didn´t pass:
4 for :ch:
2 for ::vict
1 for :susa:
Thanks for the points to ::ctln. Apparently, it doesn´t matter if we send a serious or funny entry, our result is always the same, although we are glad not to be last, of course :)

as78

Congrats to all qualifiers! xcheer
So glad that my top-2 qualified. xyaay

:lv: DNQ votes in REJU:
:8: :tr: xcry1
:7: ::ista xcry1
:6: :sl: xcry1
:4: :en: xcry1
:3: :nl: xcry1
:2: ::kyiv :(

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO. THE MIGHTY HAS FALLEN.

QqoZsXJ.gif

12180ty.gif

for me that is 1 trauma

OUTRAGE
DISGUST
SCANDAL
BOYCOTT
RAGEQUIT
END OF WV

So I've finally failed, most of you must be thrilled by this. :lol: It's been a long time coming, I'm surprised I've actually last this long tbh. I expected it coming though so I'm not so shocked by it, although I am very disappointed that it has happened. Oh well, I'll get over it and comeback last edition. Just like to say thank you to everyone who voted for me this edition, shame I can't be in the final.

MY WV CAREER

tumblr_inline_ntchx2KOH91r53pcs_500.gif

*WV59 EDITION OCCURS*

GIF-Danielle-Evans---Model-Falling.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom