Zimbabwe-) A Thousand Times Good Night

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Fabulous show xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow wonderful show. ❤ there is actually only 2 films from that list ive seen, Philomena and the Magdalena Sisters. Incidentally about the same thing. For those that don't know, both are true stories about unmarried pregnant girls in Ireland who were sent to convents to have their babies which were then taken from them and adopted by another family. The girls were then in most cases kept as slave labour for the nuns for the rest of their lives.

JSSArcos

Wow wonderful show. ❤ there is actually only 2 films from that list ive seen, Philomena and the . Incidentally about the same thing. For those that don't know, both are true stories about unmarried pregnant girls in Ireland who were sent to convents to have their babies which were then taken from them and adopted by another family. The girls were then in most cases kept as slave labour for the nuns for the rest of their lives.

:love:
to be honest, I only saw 3 of those films (Brooklyn, Room and The Breadwinner and knew Song of the Sea) ... but when looking for movies, I ended up reading some of the synopses and got a lot of movies on my list to see, Magdalena Sisters was one of them ;)

Genesis

Woah! Fantastic show. I was expecting to see same banners from semis, or maybe some other films from respective countries, but didn't expect to see all Irish extravaganza xheat If I could throw some criticism; Northeastern USA banner (Ondine) would match :pl: better as the main female role is played by polish actress (the one on the banner) + :pl: won the best actress oscar so...

I feel like there is a darker plot going on for and against Polen and I'm going to find out who is doing the dark work here...

Seok-jin

:cn: China has voted (for the last time for now). It was really hard to pick only 10 songs, I am sorry that I couldn't give points to the other songs I liked.
The banners are wonderful! Good luck to everyone! xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Again awesome job, Iberian team! xcheer xlove Congrats on a flawless job! (y) 🥰
The :no: votes have been sent. After listening and relistening to the songs, and thinking carefully about every song's structure, it wasn't that hard to decide the points. There was a little change to what a song concerns, I keep liking it a lot, but it grew off slightly and I restricted my points to the songs I really LxheartVE. I left songs out of my top 10, about 4, that are good songs and that will remain among the best to me of the current edition. I can't deny though that the songs that got points from me are at a higher level, IMO. I would have given 12 to my top 3, 10 to the 2 songs that follow and 8 to all the remaining songs if I could. ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: has voted. xheart Didn't get 10 songs through to the final but I still love my top 10.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: voted yesterday. Great final in terms of songs and banners :D Good luck to you all xlove

cegs5

:pe: voted after a few changes in my ranking. A couple of songs that received points in the semis were overtaken by growers. It has been difficult to rank 18 songs that I shortlisted, but that;s part of the fun.It's been a great Final!

Good luck everybody !

Mainshow

Veteran
:ru: voted

Good luck, everyone!

Btw, thanks for voting for Russia. A pity I didn't qualify but I'm glad some of you enjoyed listening to the Ossetian summer bop.

I miss some of my favourites like :nl:, :de:, :pt: , Seoul in the final but overall, it was a very diverse and enjoyable final!

Genesis

:pl: has voted xcheer

What a nice final. I had no problem ranking my top 5 or even top 6-7. The battle was for the bottom 3 really as I had plenty of nice songs but had to choose the lucky ones. My top pointers are absolutely amazing, and my :12: is otherwordly xheat xfaint

Good luck to us all! xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom