Contact us

WV 188 | Send Your Entry!

BernadetteCydonia

I've changed my entry, and I sent something cool before it becomes cooler and fades away. @BernadetteCydonia will surely know what I'm talking about. :lol:

PS: I went on edge with this one, it's a duo of a German producer who is a resident of Cyprus with a Canadian vocalist. But even big nations do that, so let me "borrow" something as I come from a small island. :lol:

I first didn't get it. But the P.S. got me.

John1

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've just noticed this is WV188. Anything with an 8 in it for me I feel drawn to as it's my lucky number. And so on my 135th edition, freed from languishing in my long forgotten NFs, :us: finally unleashes upon you my all time favourite R&B artist with her signature tune, recently uploaded by some angel to Youtube in glorious 4K (that kind of sealed the deal here as I was always a bit put off by the potato of the official 14 year old upload). Get ready for a 21st century go-go classic that still feels as fresh today as it did back then
quby-quby-sticker.gif
swing-dance-swing-your-hips.gif

JSSArcos

It was difficult to choose the first song! But I followed my heart and sent what might be my favorite Portuguese song (at least among the more recent ones).

It's a version that mixes post-rock with a fado singer. It's progressive, slow, and requires a willingness to listen. It's not for everyone, but I hope at least some will appreciate it.

:pt: hred

BernadetteCydonia

:it: is in with something that will not qualify - if "Young Forever" lost in the 185th, that would have been my 186 entry, and also it would've allowed me to maintain "Storie brevi" for 187. Now you won't be safe from this one, not anymore.

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
CONFIRMED ENTRIES 45
:susa: :west: :paci: ::ceca :ca: ::mazo ::bava :de: :nl: :za:
:jp: :es: :am: :svea: :fo: :ie: :fi: :it: :mx: ::tm
::brit :in: :cy: ::gota ::scia :lond: :no: :se: :al: :hu:
:lv: :au: :neus: :is: :eg: :en: :tr: :gr: :ba: :ua:
::toho :us: :uk: :pt:
The Gambia

*Remember that giving proof of eligibility is a required field in your entry submission. It is not optional.
Please make sure you provide eligibility with your entry submission - no matter what. Please also make

sure this includes links, just stating how is not enough. Several failed to do this, this edition*

John1

CONFIRMED ENTRIES 45
:susa: :west: :paci: ::ceca :ca: ::mazo ::bava :de: :nl: :za:
:jp: :es: :am: :svea: :fo: :ie: :fi: :it: :mx: ::tm
::brit :in: :cy: ::gota ::scia :lond: :no: :se: :al: :hu:
:lv: :au: :neus: :is: :eg: :en: :tr: :gr: :ba: :ua:
::toho :us: :uk: :pt:
The Gambia

*Remember that giving proof of eligibility is a required field in your entry submission. It is not optional.
Please make sure you provide eligibility with your entry submission - no matter what. Please also make

sure this includes links, just stating how is not enough. Several failed to do this, this edition*
WHERE IS MY FLAG OMG

EDIT: Oh it was invisible, my bad

Last edited:
Top Bottom