Contact us

WV 188 KLAKSVÍK 🇫🇴 Semifinal 2 🐏 DDL 21st July

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Not bad results, but :uk: was so unlucky, that's the worst feeling, so close both in regular and REJU. Happened to me a couple of times (now comes to mind Táltsie - "Unanswered Prayers" and Arcadian Child - "Snakecharm" and both times I was sure that I would've reached the final) and it hurts more than having a mid-table failure.

:7::uk: xcry
:3::am: :(
:2::en: :(
:1::nl: :(

Also liked from those who failed: :es::svea: + Ceca::ceca

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

Ah yes, good evening, Mr. Gongsun. I'd like to order one of your special hacking packages.. for ESCUNITED. I'd like the website permanently removed for lack of good taste and crimes against my ultimate 12 pointer of the edition, Armenia. Oh wasn't it just such a wonderful song? Old world bijou inspired. We had such a tremendous time with Miss. Zaruhi Babayan but now find ourselves bitterly disappointed we can not support her once more again in the prestigious WorldVision 188 Grand Final.

Scania

I lost half of my top 10! Especially sad to see Svealand eliminated :cry:

10 - Svealand
8 - England
4 - United Kingdom
2 - Armenia
1 - Central Canada

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh and congrats to everyone that made it! Thank you for the show, Chon xheart This semi was fantastic so there wasn't really too much room to go wrong. I had seven potential 12 pointers here and got five I think of them through which is great. It's just losing :am: and :en: is annoying as they were ahead of the pack this edition for me along with :mx: from semi 1. I wanted to give one of them my 12 in this final
1080227120548163624.webp
I must have listened to Armenia a dozen or so times. It was so delightfully infectious and joyous.

JSSArcos

I can't believe it, I honestly never thought I would qualify. Thank you World Vision for having one of my all-time favorite songs from my country, with my favorite band (Linda Martini), in the WV final. It means a lot, thank you to everyone. It is, without a doubt, the qualification that feels the best for me, so to speak. Here's the proof that you should really send something you like and not just think about the result.

This semi-final was really good! One of the best ever, no doubt! My top choice was very clear, and I'd even say the rest of the top 3 as well, but beyond that, it was almost impossible to rank. I had to leave several songs out of the points that truly deserved to be included.

My Votes:

:5: :en:
:3: :svea:
:2: :paci:
:1: Central Canada
11- Hungray
12- UK
13- Armenia
14- Qualified

Sorry for these low points / 11th to 13th place. In another semi-final, they could easily have been at the top of my list.

Great show friend @chontono, thanks xbow

I also ask the moderators to grant me access to the Green Room of Portugal.
Thank you. xlove

Gabor77

Well it seems like Hungary and Klaksvik are not compatible, neither in football, nor in WV :(

ferret

Two English bands (Until The Ribbon Breaks + Archive) with original and unconventional music remain in the semi-finals. But we have London in the final, with a song that failed in the NSC two days ago... That's all you need to know about Worldvision. Just a fact, nothing personal.
Thanks to all who vote for another UK and to those who notice the work and desire to bring something different. xheart Even though my interest in WV was lost over three years ago, some of the results still upset me. Do not think that it is about winning ambitions, I would like to remain realistic. Best of luck! (y)

JamieBrown

Just a fact, nothing personal.

Actually it is personal, because your taste in music beg to differ. It's not wrong to enjoy Dua Lipa though. It's still music. You can personally decide if you like and vote for it. I read your statement as you're saying NSC may be better. That is also your personal opinion. Not a fact.

And I personally enjoyed UK obviously more, Until the Ribbon Breaks deserves my listenings. And it also obviously would've been a worth finalist to many, WV system did not work out sadly. Is there a better way? I don't think so. After all these years in ESC bubble with FSC, WV and NSC I came to the conclusion I do not try to argue against other songs and attack other finalists when I'm upset about my own result

Genesis

:en: 's fallen soldiers

:8: :uk:

Pretty much got everything through to the final. Sad to see UK miss, especially that I thought they will easily make it through. Also surprised by Anna's miss. This semi was packed.

And lastly, sad to see Archive miss the final :cry: I knew the choice I made was risky and unfortunately it didn't pay off. Still, I would like to thank for all the votes. Also, it is not their last word! They will be back, but maybe with something more accessible hred

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations to all who've qualified. :) I couldn't watch this exciting show once again as I wished, but thank you, @chontono . xheart
Good results for my favourites, could have been better if everybody made it, because I loved my whole top 10, just like I did in SF1... :mrgreen: BUT :svea: not qualifying made me feel much sadder than my own dnq. xcry Thank you for sharing this beautiful act @Stargazer The best song this edition by far!

12 :svea: SVEALAND xgaah
10 Q
08 Q
07 Q
06 Q
05 Q
04 Q
03 :en: ENGLAND
02 :paci: PACIFIC STATES

01 :hu: HUNGARY

Last edited:

ferret

Actually it is personal, because your taste in music beg to differ. It's not wrong to enjoy Dua Lipa though. It's still music. You can personally decide if you like and vote for it. I read your statement as you're saying NSC may be better. That is also your personal opinion. Not a fact.

And I personally enjoyed UK obviously more, Until the Ribbon Breaks deserves my listenings. And it also obviously would've been a worth finalist to many, WV system did not work out sadly. Is there a better way? I don't think so. After all these years in ESC bubble with FSC, WV and NSC I came to the conclusion I do not try to argue against other songs and attack other finalists when I'm upset about my own result

Honestly, I shouldn't be writing any comments, other than congratulations and thanks, of course. The reason is clear - no one understands me. xshrug Just a fact, nothing personal.

But it was a good comment, I'm glad you responded, Mr. Brown! xacademic

Pubby.club, 23:23
Leydann

Oleg is always sending artists I've never heard of
And for the sake of comments like this, it's worth staying and continuing. Thank you! (y)

Top Bottom