Contact us

WV 186 💚 Avellino, ITALIA 💚 SEMI 2 (results from post #22)

esc87fan

:ca: is here looking to make a rebound from the previous edition

BernadetteCydonia

WELCOME TO THE WV TRIVIA NIGHT EVENT
(back by unpopular demand!)
7YhOi4w.png

12 lucky acts with their 12 lucky songs representing 12 lucky countries/regions and played by 12 lucky players are heading right to the final of the 186th edition of WorldVision. Tonight they will all be unveiled... as part of a fun facts questionnaire.
Again.
Hopefully with more people posting guesses.

HOW WILL IT WORK

Qualifiers will be definitely revealed in random order, BUT they will have a trivia piece attached to them - it will be directed at either the country/region that's qualifying, the act behind the song, the song itself, or the player who submitted it.

E.g.: This player has a username that doesn't match their real name.
This player is BernadetteCydonia - Italy.
(qualification graphic here)

You're very welcome to shout your guesses/definite answers all over before the next qualifier is posted. But I wanted to make some of them delibarately vague just so there would be more than one possible answer. (So you could guess more!)

With that out of the way, I hope you all attend our Trivia Night please.
Tonight we'll be losing 10 more songs - we'll see the players anew for a chance at the 187th edition in like 1,5 weeks.

Gather round...​

BernadetteCydonia

yeah only 1 minute late so I am informing you right away - tonight's show will be a tad slower based on circumstances. Maybe this means more people will stick around (lol who am I kidding)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yeah, I think Looren is right actually as now I remember Ari declining hosting recently shortly after his iconic win of the spin-off.

Top Bottom