Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

Edward

Hey everyone. Hope you're all having a great Eurovision season. Tonight was great.

I am looking for a "WorldVision" song but I just can't seem to find it. Maybe some of you older WV users can help me out?

I checked the database because it was a song from an edition that I believe I took part in (unless I was in some waiting list) but I couldn't find it.

All I can remember is that it is from an iconic Greek/Cypriot lady singer? I thought it'd be easy to find because of that but I just can't seem to.

In the videoclip this lady was singing at the beach and there were scenes with this girl and some other young kids. It was a bit like a "loss of innocence" kind of theme. I thought it was a beautiful videoclip and remember it to these days. But how do I specify what I remember...the lady was singing and there were a lot "boys will be boys" shots like trying to impress the girl with their stupid antics. The shots of the singer were kinda memorable because there was a lot of "fading shots" I think and that made it pretty memorable from me. The footage was kinda haunting in a certain way. It was filmed at some Greek beach with some beautiful rock formations. Arches and stuff.

I remember this very 80's or maybe early 90's brown-ish color to the videoclip. I really wish I could find it and watch it again. Thanks in case anyone can help.

Happy Eurovision season!

Edward

Maybe this?
Thanks! But no. It is definitely older. I guess I should dig the editions I took part in. If the threads are still available...I really feel like it shouldn't be that hard to find :( The videoclip and the song were so memorable...

Cheers.

esc87fan

If it's a Cypriot singer, then maybe Fofo would know

BernadetteCydonia

erm so when are the "SEND YOUR SONGS" threads supposed to spawn? I already have a deadline for that planned n all

JamieBrown

Out of curiosity: Do we have an overview, in what countries and cities WV was hosted already?

Sean

Admin
Staff member
So is there anything to be done with the invisible region flagicons? xthink
I've had a look and it seems like we lost the actual images for half of the icons. Is there a mod or anyone here who might have the files they can resend me and I'll get them all fixed?

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Specifically missing the following (not sure which are active);

Kyushu
Ontario
Midwestern USA
Central Portugal
Buryatia
Shikoku
Catalonia
Hesse
Moscow
Chugoku
Attica
Central Canada
Corsica
Hamburg
Vestlandet
Shanghai
Mountain State
Kansai
Ile-de-France
Smaland
Sudogwon
Brittany
Gotaland
Mid-Atlantic States
New York
Chubu
Central Anatolia
Dalmatia
Central Russia
Oslo

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've had a look and it seems like we lost the actual images for half of the icons. Is there a mod or anyone here who might have the files they can resend me and I'll get them all fixed?

yes i'll send them over to you

Top Bottom