Contact us

WLSC 275 🌇 LO'PAIA 🌇 Welcome to our Tropical Metropolis 🌴

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Ash and thanks for a hot hosting x

Happy to have reached 50 points so thanks for everyone that voted for Nicky Doll and ::tad. I had this song stuck in my head for days after the Olympics opening ceremony so it only seemed right to send it here xheat Also little fun fact, I met Nicky out of drag in the Euroclub in Malmo, she's so lovely :mrgreen:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Congrats Lo'Paia xcheer xcheer What a roller coaster, one moment you're tied to win, the other you end up in the right side xheat We experinced all kinds of emotions during these results; quite an unexpected winning entry too!!! Tropical metropolis delivered xheat

Thanks for 9th place and for this scorching hot hosting as well xheart

Rmetr0

Not the last two voters being in the bottom-2 in exact same order as voting xheat xheat xheat the punishment is real

I kind of thought i may end up 14th-ish, but it's even worse, 15th... :LOL::LOL:

But that hot :12: and support from the host is definitely makes it up for it xheat xheat

Thank you so much Ash for your hosting, it was brilliant and I'm really looking forward to visiting Lo'Paia again sometime in the future! :)

And huge congrats on your win! xheat That's absolutely deserved and I honestly thought you'd win with even bigger margin! I didn't expect ::nbs being that close to winning tbh, but it was one of those songs i wish i could give more to, so I'm happy for them too, congrats on 2nd place! :)

Rxllinson

WOW What a show! Thank you Leydan for hosting and congratulations to Lo'Paia and ::nbs for finishing top of the scoreboard. Thank you all for sending such beautiful music, I've really enjoyed my debut in this contest and look forward to being part of many more editions :)

I am thrilled that Dwyforland finished 10th and got a couple of douze points! Carla did us proud amassing 53 points in such a competitive contest. Thank you all for your support on our debut, with particular thanks to the following countries for your points:

:12: ::iga and Vermilion
:7: ::nbs ::mrc
:6: ::tad
:4: ::frm
:2: ::svo and Lemonadia
:1: Lo'Paia

Rmetr0

Oh and by the way, huge thanks to ::oos for an AMAZING track! That 80's vibe that kinda reminds me of my favorite GTA VC and that message... I mean, i just automatically couldn't give less than :12: when I heard such perfect combination of music and lyrics... Absolutely deserved way better! xheat xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Oh and by the way, huge thanks to ::oos for an AMAZING track! That 80's vibe that kinda reminds me of my favorite GTA VC and that message... I mean, i just automatically couldn't give less than :12: when I heard such perfect combination of music and lyrics... Absolutely deserved way better! xheat xheart
It's one of my husband's favourite dance tracks - would've grabbed my :12: too if it wasn't for Marcobia's perfect choice that is still stuck in my head xheya

Rmetr0

I keep getting that happening to me on Chrome from time to time too but it works fine on other browsers. xthink
Btw it was (and still is) happening to me on Yandex tho and worked normally on Chrome... xthink Maybe it's due to some extensions. but I'm not sure, need more investigation...

ferret

Okay, we need to think about it. Probable hosting always miraculously coincides with our other alternative music related hosting, well you remember... :mrgreen: We specifically chose this particular entry, it's a bit unusual for our taste, so the result is a pleasant surprise. Thank you to everyone who voted for ::nbs New Bander State! hred

Congratulations Lo"Paia & Ashley, as always colorful hosting, with great graphics (we made the ferret show ourselves, don't worry)! xclap

soundofsilence

7th
My hands are shaking to type this

Fierro

Thank you for 6th place and super exemplary taste of all the voters who supported us and such a banger of Miley's song xheart

Great delivery of the show by Leydan as always, see ya all in Lo'Paia or NBS (whoever will host)

Barish

We specifically chose this particular entry, it's a bit unusual for our taste, so the result is a pleasant surprise. Thank you to everyone who voted for ::nbs New Bander State! hred

My 6-7-8 pointers were incredibly close and your song was higher up at some point. Anyways I think this would be a potentially top3 song in ESC if well produced, gave me winner vibes from the start!

Congratulations to the double winners and thank you @Leydan for a fabulous show as always!! xheat

Finally thanks everyone who voted for SHB, if I didn't mistake it, we got points from each and every voter so that's a new record for us xdance

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally thanks everyone who voted for SHB, if I didn't mistake it, we got points from each and every voter so that's a new record for us xdance

Yep, you and I had a clean sweep across the board with points from everyone, not an easy feat with such diverse taste even in a relatively small field

Destroyer

Is it known which nation are we headed next when it comes to WLSC? ^^

Top Bottom