Contact us

WLSC 268 ⏪ FLASHBACK ⏪ Winner revealed!!

Uto

Veteran
Obviously in this contest something like Arpeggi is sort of lost on the majority of people, so it always felt like a debasement to send it here, but I don't think I should be disappointed as the people who I would expect to be interested did give high marks.

For the rest: know that it is a song that is of extremely high difficulty. The beat must be an absolute metronome for the guitars to be able to do their job and they too have to be an absolute metronome because the entire song relies on that extremely precise interplay between the two guitarists. Add to that the nature of the chords themselves, I mean it's not like one guitar plays the same chord as the other, they sometimes do, but one guitar switches to the next chord before the other does etc and you have one sick sick puppy of a song. The emotional effect though, now that is gorgeous.

Aye, congrats to T&D on winning the thing and of course my thanks to ditz for hosting. Theme was interesting, I liked that. There's people behind those avatars.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Sorry, totally forgot to mention but I’m gonna pass on hosting. @Gera11 passing it on to you sis

Top Bottom