Staff member
zeAGEnF.png

n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Any final votes??? Closing this NF at 12 noon CET tomorrow 14th Nov so don't delay if you wanna save your fave ;)

Blind results as things stand:
1st: 67 | 2nd: 58.5 | 3rd: 54.5 | 4th: 46

theditz83

Veteran
OMG I was so nervous that I'd crash and burn with Train but you guys had taste (despite most of my Semi 2 faves crashing out xcry ) - thank you for the qualification xlove

And now... It's NF time again, and this time we're going *broad* genre/theme-specific with a total Kai dreamscene... Paging @RainyWoods - you might like this one!!

:west: xdance xheya WV 133 NF - BRINGING THE DISCO-FUNK-RETRO GROOVES xheya xdance:west:

Text playlist:

Click here for full YouTube playlist if you cba clicking images

Voting scale:
:10: :7: :4: :2: :1:
Send your hot votes in a private convo to me theditz83
DDL - midnight the day before the 133 submission deadline

Enjoy your trip into the :west: archives xheat

Voted:
:de: :kr: :ma: :ca: :wale: :be: :susa: :dk: :cn: :bg: :us: ::shik :se: ::sa :ar: :ir: :fi:

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here Gary but I'm afraid that fabulous Cher song has already been sent to WV. I remember cause I felt bad when Hele sent it. I was on a break and would have thrown my biggest 12 at Strong Enough. A super hit.

theditz83

Veteran
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here Gary but I'm afraid that fabulous Cher song has already been sent to WV. I remember cause I felt bad when Hele sent it. I was on a break and would have thrown my biggest 12 at Strong Enough. A super hit.

What??? I seriously triple checked every entry - ugh nightmare. Okay, replacement entry coming up I guess xstars

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
What??? I seriously triple checked every entry - ugh nightmare. Okay, replacement entry coming up I guess xstars

It should be in the newer database, unless I've gone absolutely crazy and imagined the whole thing up. I'll go check to make sure. It's a shame though. I could have kept quiet and given you a lovely 12 but I wouldn't want you getting disqualified.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
I mean, I searched using the filter in the spreadsheet and Cher isn't found in the artist column and "Strong Enough" isn't in the song column. What am I doing wrong? So frustrating xcry

Not sure what is happening, I just CTRL+F'd "Strong Enough" in the spreadsheet and it appeared. Strange xthink

theditz83

Veteran
Not sure what is happening, I just CTRL+F'd "Strong Enough" in the spreadsheet and it appeared. Strange xthink

Is it an issue with smartphone compatibility maybe? I'm using Google Sheets and clicking the search filter then typing "Strong Enough" and nothing is found. But if I don't search and just scroll down the list of all songs alphabetically, sure enough there it is - darn you Google Sheets!

Okay, replacement Cher song on the way I guess ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Is it an issue with smartphone compatibility maybe? I'm using Google Sheets and clicking the search filter then typing "Strong Enough" and nothing is found. But if I don't search and just scroll down the list of all songs alphabetically, sure enough there it is - darn you Google Sheets!

Oh I didn't think about the mobile version, let me see. Ok, I tried and it worked there as well. Your phone is being a bish or Google hates you xexcuseme

theditz83

Veteran
6 voters in and looks like 2 songs might be breaking away, but there's still loads of time for everything to change ;)

1st: 43 || 2nd: 42 || 3rd=: 22 || 3rd=: 22 || 5th: 17

Top Bottom