click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Western USA | YES THE THREAD DOES EXIST

*Blows off 2 years of dust*

Hello. I am now the proud owner of :west: and there is some changes that are coming xheat The main post has been 50% updated and soon there will be a NF for you all to enjoy xlove

edit: how convenient this is the start of a new page.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Western USA | HOT ANNOUNCEMENT

JW1WASJ.png

NBC Western USA said:
Western USA is back to Worldvision after our short stay in OP with an all new Head of Delegation, and with this we have an all new approach. We will be far more active in our promotion of artists within this thread and try to keep everyone up to date with all the latest hot gossip. However, this change is not the biggest change that Western USA will face! We have made the decision that Western USA now needs a new flag! That is right, we are here to present to you our brand new flag!

Flag in spoiler

We hope you all love this flag as much as we do and we cannot wait to slay every single one of you with its hotness.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

What a hot flag tbh :west: xheat good luck Ashley with Western USA!

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Good luck with your flop entries xcheer

flop entries?. Wont be any worse than mess we have to endure from you every edition tbh xo xheart

DaFlo

Banned

Excuse me, Western flag was one of my favs xcry1

Best of luck tho, can't really imagine you with a US region, very curious what you will offer us :mrgreen:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Excuse me, Western flag was one of my favs xcry1

Best of luck tho, can't really imagine you with a US region, very curious what you will offer us :mrgreen:

Sorry xcry1 but thank you xheart. I will be sending super hot hits. xheat Prepare your body, I feel like a child in a sweet shop. So much choice.

You should take over :susa: ^^

Good luck

To remove that flag once and for all? :lol: I am firmly parked on Western USA for the foreseeable future.

FilipFromSweden

What a hot announcement!

A bit surprised and confused by Alevander, is he really spiteful or just sarcastic?

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Western USA | ARTIST ANNOUNCEMENT

JW1WASJ.png

NBC Western USA said:
So after yesterdays hot news on the flag we change, we've decided to continue the excitement to announce who will representing Western USA in Dubrovnik, Croatia in the coming edition of the 'Worldvision Song Contest'. We had absolutely no problems in deciding who would have the prestigious honour of singing for us, and we couldn't be happier than this singer was all too happy to return to WV and take up the challenge. We have been in discussions with this person over the best entry to send and all we can say is we hope you all have an antidote of some sorts as the song is super hot and will slay you all, we are all loving it here. We cannot possibly wait for you to hear it! Now the burning question on everyones' thoughts right now, who is this singer that will slay us all? Well we are thrilled to announce that global superstar and huge icon Nicole Scherzinger will be representing us in the next edition. We hope you are all as excited about this as we are! Good luck Nicole! do Western USA proud.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: Western USA | Artist Announcement made!

Hot choice xheat

I believe "Papi" was already sent

Not in the main contest, strangely enough. I was tempted with :susa: but never did in the end.

Seok-jin

Re: ☙ Western USA | Artist Announcement made! ❧

Great choice! :D

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ☙ WV75 | Nicole Scherzinger - Poison ❧

pNng8mi.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ☙ WV76 | ARTIST ANNOUNCEMENT ❧