Staff member
zeAGEnF.png

n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Re: Western USA | WV19 \m/(>.<)\m/ Eros Ramazzotti feat. Nicole Scherzinger - Fino All'Estasi

Well, I see that many were surprised, and some bad comments :lol: I didn't see any good :D anyways, glad that you like it xcheer

The people who "hate Eros" and think "he's overrated" wouldn't have voted for him when Italy sent him, but he was in top 5 if I remember well. The same people who voted for him back then most probably will vote for him now too. I don't see any problem or something to worry about. It's just too normal for some people, no surprises when I came last in an NSC spin-off with a song of Eros...

cegs5

Re: Western USA | WV19 \m/(>.<)\m/ Eros Ramazzotti feat. Nicole Scherzinger - Fino All'Estasi

Keep in mind that in LL people tend to be a bit bitchy :lol:

EmperorG

^^And why they believe that he is overrated? His voice isn't good at all? :lol: He has a great voice and I don't know why some people believe he's overrated :D

CypriotGirl

Veteran

^^And why they believe that he is overrated? His voice isn't good at all? :lol: He has a great voice and I don't know why some people believe he's overrated :D

I've never seen any famous person who doesn't have at least few people who think he's overrated.

cegs5

It's about taste I guess.

EmperorG

Western USA | \m/(>.<)\m/ WV20 NF hints \m/(>.<)\m/

A national final with 2 songs and 2 different bands will be on in WV20 xbike Hints for the 2 bands:

For the first band:

For the other one:

Feel free to guess by PM :D

EmperorG

Re: Western USA | WV20 NF \m/(>.<)\m/

xbikexbike WV20 NF xbikexbike

1. Nirvana - Sappy

2. Guns n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

Voting system: You have 10 points to spread in these 2 songs :D

EmperorG

Re: Western USA | WV20 2 song NF \m/(>.<)\m/

Voted so far:
:west: EmperorG
:lb: CypriotGirl
:svea: Stargazer
:fo: chontono
:pt: EurovisionSmile
:fi: as78

NF closed...only 6 voters :?

as78

Re: \m/(>.<)\m/ Western USA \m/(>.<)\m/ WV20

Here are comments on :west: entry during Live Listening.
Didn't post it earlier as it reveals entry. Now when the show is posted, I may do this:D

Good luck Vangelis!
Great song! xcheer

Top Bottom