welcome-to-sw-eden.png

360_F_150829481_iW41IhjxSuUIJPk2oQIJ2XAcl69t9uCi.jpg

current-entry.png

wv-history-banner.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Amir

Veteran
Re: Sweden/ National Final for WV16 with 3 songs/

very nice NF, i like all of the songs and it was hard to choose which one to punish with -2 :-/

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

I hate to say this since it's my favorite of your NF, but can the third song really be allowed to compete for Sweden though? 1 Swede vs 3 Finns? I think it needs to be at least 50% of the people involved with the song. xshrug

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

but can the third song really be allowed to compete for Sweden though? 1 Swede vs 3 Finns? I think it needs to be at least 50% of the people involved with the song.

**Featured artists (e.g. David Guetta feat. Sia, Calvin Harris feat. Example etc.) shall be considered as duos for the purposes of this contest so long as the featured artist provides the lead vocals.

here is a duo Apocalyptica feat. Linda. Feat. artist provides lead vocal, so this song accepted as for :fi: as and for :se: without any problem according rules

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

here is a duo Apocalyptica feat. Linda. Feat. artist provides lead vocal, so this song accepted as for :fi: as and for :se: without any problem according rules
So a whole band equals one entity? I thought each member of the band should count? Apocalyptica has three members.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

So a whole band equals one entity? I thought each member of the band should count? Apocalyptica has three members.

band is one musical unity like singer

RomanFromRussia

Write here what kind of songs you want to hear from Sweden in WV.(Genre and etc)
Every suggestions are welcome:)

Now I have 39 artists and 51 songs in different style which eligible to participate for Sweden and this list became bigger and bigger:)

Top Bottom