Contact us

Portugal 📍Maro Pedro - Ímpeto

JSSArcos

zOeHxrq.png

mu9kJ2i.png

Portugal's WV History

Last edited by a moderator:

chontono

re: WV 39 - Portugal --- Mania Ana Bobone ft Mikkel Solnado --- "If the Stars were to waltz"

Luis, did you see the new season of "American horror story"? I bet that clown and this one of yours are kins xjason :lol:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
re: WV 39 - Portugal --- Mania Ana Bobone ft Mikkel Solnado --- "If the Stars were to waltz"

Luis, did you see the new season of "American horror story"? I bet that clown and this one of yours are kins xjason :lol:

I watched them all and this last one included. xacademic :twisted:

About the clown, it was not inspired in the show, but yeah, it could be one of the characters. :lol:

chontono

You get me the chills every time I look at it thinking there was something else xfacepalm

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
re: WV 40 - Portugal --- Ennio Morricone and Dulce Pontes --- "A Rose among Thorns"

:pt: is much alive in WV and is here to stay. :mrgreen: and we have decided to pick her, to celebrate Christmas and the New Year! Last representative in 2014 and the first one in 2015! xcookie:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
re: WV 41 - Portugal --- Amor Electro --- "Rosa Sangue"

why? they have many songs
for example month ago they released very good new song
I didn't mean the song choices. :lol: We can't reveal the songs before the LL anyway, so he doesn't have a choice in the matter whether it can be revealed or not. This made his thread title sound funny to me, because of course we would have to wait until the LL to find out what song he picked. ;)

hawadharma

re: WV 42 - Portugal --- Noidz ft Kátia Guerreiro --- "Estranha Forma de Vida"

Wow, this song is my top pointer for an NF soooo long ago :lol:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
re: WV 42 - Portugal --- Noidz ft Kátia Guerreiro --- "Estranha Forma de Vida"

...metal/electronic based Aliens abduct a Fado singer and become the next Portuguese representitives! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Top Bottom