JSSArcos

zOeHxrq.png

mu9kJ2i.png

Portugal's WV History

Last edited by a moderator:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
re: Portugal - WV 30 --- Aurea --- "Nothing left to say"

I just wanted to thank all who have supported Hyubris this time! They were here twice and reached the final twice, and it was honestly the best I could expect! I love this band and when I picked this song (and the other song that was available to vote for in the guests nf, I confess I was a bit selfish and with a 'what the hell' thought. 2 uncommon songs and not easy ones which I wanted to represent :pt: this time. The other one will represent Portugal later through an internal selection. I didn't expect making it to the final this time (before this I even mentioned to some of my closest forum friends I was actually needing a break) and I was so pleasantly surprised qualifying with this wonderful but, I reckon, also difficult song. :D

I'm a bit exhausted competing here tbh, obviously not because I've got any complaints, or because I don't like this contest. I actually love it and Portugal has been treated kindly in WV: and reaching the finals is an awesome achievement by itself, doesn't matter where we end in the final table. People who know me here know that I'm being honest about this. :D This exhaustion is due to being here non-stop since WV 1. Finding stuff I love is not easy and being here also demands looking for what I consider to be "suitable" for this contest, whatever this means. Anyway, I won't have this break. I think it would be a shame if Portugal wasn't here sharing what there is to show about our music scene. So, thank you very much to all who support my efforts or simply think we should be here. :) I don't know what will happen in the future, but for now we keep being part of this celebration. xcheer

Thank you to all the voters who have placed us 5th in the semi and 19th in the final. This was awesome in every detail! xthank

For WV30 something completely different from our 29 entry. xcheer Female singer and what could be considered a pop song. We will also be back to English... this is all I have to say for now! :mrgreen:

Milos-BC

re: Portugal --- Realejo ft. Lúcia Moniz --- "Ó que bem baila la Moura"

And yet another great one :D

Support from :ba: :D xcheer

as78

re: Portugal --- Realejo ft. Lúcia Moniz --- "Ó que bem baila la Moura"

Great entry! xheart xcheer

as78

re: Portugal --- WV 33 --- Madredeus --- "O Pastor"

Great entry! xheart Good luck! xcheer

Milos-BC

What else to say than..........lovely! xlove xcheer :D

kopachka

I mostly enjoy Portuguese entries, but this time I adore it :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Revealing a bit about next the next :pt: entry! :D This is a band that are kind of famous in some countries around the world and they are definitely one my favourite bands! And the song, that will be shown later, one of my all-time favourite :pt: songs! xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Extra-information: Teresa Salgueiros is not the current main singer in the band anymore :(. She sings solo now, while the band picked a singer called Beatriz Nunes (2011). But she is obvious the one who sang my all-time fave. xlove

Top Bottom