The Show & LL: January 14th
Deadline: January 25th

Results Show: January 29th

IxDmyBo.png

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Wow, I did not know this song had been taken to other contests, I found it on YouTube xshrug
i think I can host, but I am hosting two contests already plus this one so yes, shortly you will know about dates and all :)
If you're in need of a co-host, I might be able to recreate our WV25 team :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Congrats :jp: and thanks for the 8th place for Algeria and last place (oop) for Thailand, what a contrast :lol: Congrats also to Saudi Arabia and Indonesia!! (Aka double ferret in the top 3?)

Great hosting, Oleg!

ferret

Congrats :jp: and thanks for the 8th place for Algeria and last place (oop) for Thailand, what a contrast :lol: Congrats also to Saudi Arabia and Indonesia!! (Aka double ferret in the top 3?)

Great hosting, Oleg!
Thanks! Yeah, I've been spoiled here. This is the third double podium for Indonesia & Saudi Arabia. I was well compensated for all my underrated entries. xheya The level of the Saudis' music industry came as a surprise not only to me... :lol:

Marcos C

Thanks! Yeah, I've been spoiled here. This is the third double podium for Indonesia & Saudi Arabia. I was well compensated for all my underrated entries. xheya The level of the Saudis' music industry came as a surprise not only to me... :lol:
Actually, your first double podium was with Indonesia and United Arab Emirates. But, yes, that is quite an achievement! xup

Uto

Veteran
I am now going to have to explain to my Afrikaner colleagues how Sonrotse got disrespected like this.

Congrats to the winner and thanks to ferret for hosting of course.

Top Bottom