Contact us

nSc 227 : sEmI fInAl OnE : DeaDlinE 11 April 23:59 cET

Otto

Welcome to the wonderful musical journey, where in each song are hidden clues to journeys to the realms of wonder. Here we invite you to walk on roads that have not been trodden by humans before you, to experience the magic of poetry and melody, and to reach the land of dreams and plans.

ברוכים הבאים אל מסע הנגינות הנפלא, אשר בכל גלויה נסתרים רמזים למסעות אל מחוזות הפלא. הנה אנחנו מזמינים אתכם להתהלך בדרכים אשר לא דרכו בני אדם לפניכם, לחוות את קסם השירה והלחן, ולהגיע אל , ארץ החלומות והתוכניות.

At every stop and stage on your journey, you will be awarded an ancient postcard, with folk tales and heart songs inside, each of which will lead you another step towards the longed-for horizon. Let the primordial sounds lead you on the mysterious path, which brings together souls and lands.

בכל תחנה ומעמד במסעכם, תוענק לכם גלויה עתיקה, ובתוכה סיפורי עם ושירי לב, שכל אחד מהם יוביל אתכם צעד נוסף לעבר האופק הנכסף. תנו לצלילים הקדמוניים להוביל אתכם בנתיב המסתורי, המפגיש בין נשמות לבין ארצות.

Begin the journey with an open heart and a listening ear, because each piece of music and each piece of music are keys that open to a kingdom where things remain as they are and the sounds rise beyond the sky.

התחילו את המסע בלב פתוח ואוזן לקוחה, כי כל נגינה וכל נעימה הן מפתחות הנפתחות אל ממלכת , בה הדברים נשארים בעצמם והצלילים עולים מעבר לרקיע.

We wish you a journey of happiness and revelation, where the music will speak to your heart and carry you beyond your dreams. At the end of the road, it will lay before you, ready to receive you in its bosom, where beginnings and endings meet and merge into one.

אנו מאחלים לכם מסע של אושר והתגלות, שבו המוזיקה תדבר אל לבכם ותשא אתכם אל מעבר לחלומות. בקוצו של דרך, תפרוש לפניכם, מוכנה לקבל אתכם בחיקה, שם התחלות וסופים נפגשים ומתמזגים לאחד.

Wishing you a successful journey and wonderful discoveries.

בברכת דרך צלחה וגילויים נפלאים.

PREQUALIFIERS

𓀠𓁿𓂀𓃰𓅓𓆏𓇋 𓈖𓉔𓊃𓋴𓌗𓍊𓎡𓏏𓐍
𓀡𓁺𓂃𓄿𓆃𓇽𓈗𓉜𓊌𓋒𓌘𓍋𓎢𓏐𓐎
𓀢𓁻𓂄𓃀𓆄𓇾𓈘𓉝𓊍𓋓𓌙𓍌𓎣𓏑𓐏
𓀣𓁼𓂅𓃂𓆅𓇿𓈙𓉞𓊎𓋔𓌚𓍍𓎤𓏒𓐐
𓀤𓁽𓂆𓃃𓆆𓈚𓉟𓊏𓋕𓌛𓍎𓎥𓏓𓐑
𓀥𓁾𓂇𓃄𓆇𓈛𓉠𓊐𓋖𓌜𓍏𓎦𓏔𓐒

TEXT SHOW

PLEASE SEND YOUR VOTES TO @Lenalite and @Luke
DEADLINE: 11 APRIL, 23:59 CET

Last edited:

Yoni

Votes sent xcheer

strajker

WSN has sent its votes for both semifinals.

theditz83

Veteran
@Lenalite @Luke - I sent my votes for both semis in the same conversation as my entry. You have both left the conversation, but just ensuring that you are aware and can let me know if you don't get them. Berlyda and Veronika also copied in as back-up.

Enjoyed my top picks from each Semi - so long as I can get my top 6 through from each, I'll be happy with the final I reckon xup

Otto

We are awaiting votes from:

All votes received!

My inbox is clear and ready to accept your votes until 23:59 CET on 12 April.

Last edited:
Top Bottom